Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got my first of 3 interviews for the Army tomorrow.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love that movie, Born on the Fourth of July

nuff said lol

Comment

never fancied the army. pick the RAF any day.

Comment

Well, it went ok. A couple of questions i couldn't answer but he said overall he was pleased with research i've done. Just gotta get my run time down to 10 mins now.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
          Well, it went ok. A couple of questions i couldn't answer but he said overall he was pleased with research i've done. Just gotta get my run time down to 10 mins now.
          What have you got to run in 10mins?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
            What have you got to run in 10mins?
            A mile and a half, for the Army Development And Selection Centre (ADSC). Then i have my 3rd and final interview, then its of into phase 1 training - I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
              They interview for the army now?

Just kidding. I applied for the navy when I was 16 or 17. I got in but I failed the medical. You will be fine the interview and test is easy.
              Yeah i've done the BARB test that was easy. I failed the medical, but it was nothing serious so i appealled their descision and passed the appeal.

Comment

A mile and a half, for the Army Development And Selection Centre (ADSC). Then i have my 3rd and final interview, then its of into phase 1 training - I hope.
                is it uphill ? downhill? flat? on grass? concrete?

Im out of training at the moment. Only did free weights and skipping this morning.

When i was training and going to a boxing gym couple months ago i could do 6 minute miles.

Good luck tho. What time you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                  is it uphill ? downhill? flat? on grass? concrete?

Im out of training at the moment. Only did free weights and skipping this morning.

When i was training and going to a boxing gym couple months ago i could do 6 minute miles.

Good luck tho. What time you doing?
                  Flat, on concrete. 6 minute miles? Thats sprinting, nice one. I'm doing it ATM in 12 minutes. I will get there, but age isn't on my side.

Comment

I am ****ting it. You gotta know all sorts of stuff, like where the Army is based and why. You have to give your 3 job choices and tell them about those jobs, what regiment you want to join and give a history of that regiment. I've done my research, but still crapping it. To top it off i have to wear a suit, i hate wearing suits!!
                    They interview for the army now?

Just kidding. I applied for the navy when I was 16 or 17. I got in but I failed the medical. You will be fine the interview and test is easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X