Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we're all agreed on Khan and Canelo!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we're all agreed on Khan and Canelo!?!

Let's ****in' burn 'em!

. . . Get a grip people.

Its truly a great fight. I remember when I first heard the news I excitedly ran in circles screaming "boom sha ka la ka la ka" and then began raised the roof. I did this for several minutes until I was sweating profusely. I then ric flair strutted to get a towel and was heard wooing for several minutes. This fight is the best!

Comment

Super thrilling fight. Two real deal middleweights getting after it. One of those fights where nobody knows who's going to win. Just have to wait and see.

Comment

It's two big names fighting each other. Both exciting, to watch and with one daring to be great.
        What's not to like?

Comment

You see, now doesn't that feel nice? It's going to be joyous.

Cinco de Mayo weekend. The Mexican Elvis houndogging his opponent around the ring. Not too much though, that's not his style! Ringside, buxom mamacitas swooning over their light skinned idol.

In the opposite corner, Amir, fleet of hand and foot, evading his charge like a hyper alert Jackrabbit. But for how long? Ohhh, the intrigue. Back home in Blighty, bleary eyed BrAsian schoolboys, allowed up late for the special occasion, cheering on their favourite philanthropist. What a role model.

The next day, little old dears shuffling out to the shops for news on how that nice boy from Bolton got on?

"It was a big ask though wasn't it Mavis? But at least he tried didn't he? We need a few more like that these days!"

The mudslingers. Once eager eyes in anticipation, now content to revel in another man's downfall from the warm comfort of their padded swivel chairs, like cosy little pigs in muck.

It really is enough to warm the heart what these two young gents are doing for our entertainment. They're happy. Their bank managers are happy. Even Oscar's happy and he's not even had to break out the fishnets!

. . . . . . Wonderful.

Comment

this is one of those celebration riots like after your team wins a sports championship right? i'm on board

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              this is one of those celebration riots like after your team wins a sports championship right? i'm on board
              A joyous outpouring of violence. . . . and the city foots the bill.

Happy times.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                Super thrilling fight. Two real deal middleweights getting after it. One of those fights where nobody knows who's going to win. Just have to wait and see.
                This fight is not thrilling in the least. We already know Canelo wins by KO. Sorry, but I have to red K you. Think about what you're writing before you post. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X