Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Alexander Povetkin, GGG and Kovalev have in common?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Alexander Povetkin, GGG and Kovalev have in common?

Besides you know, all being Eastern Europeans.

Are they all mandatories to certain opponents that they're waiting on, who are all affiliated to Al Haymon, who all are in no hurry to face them, prolonging the inevitable with tune up bouts and voluntary defenses.

Oh! I think I answered my own question. Good night

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post

Are they all mandatories to certain opponents that they're waiting on, who are all affiliated to Al Haymon, who all are in no hurry to face them, prolonging the inevitable with tune up bouts and voluntary defenses.

good night .

Comment

I can debunk 2 out of 3.

Wilder vs Povetkin, this is an obvious duck. Can't be debunked.

Golovkin vs, i'm going to guess Jacobs? I didn't know this was a "thing" to begin with. They're on different networks aren't they? Have GGG offered Jacobs a fight? If that's who you speak of. Canelo isn't with Haymon, to my knowledge.

Kovalev vs Stevenson. Okay now, I have a dog in this fight, and that is Kovalev. Krusher destroys Stevenson. Looking at it as an unbiased fan, both fighters want the fight, but HBO does not want Showtime involved. Also, Duva pulled out of purse bids last time. Right now, i'm sorry to break to you, but it appears that every time the fight can be made Duva/HBO pull something to not make it. Be fair to the fighters, neither are ducking, Haymon isn't stopping anything.

Comment

Nothing we can do about it, the sport is fractured and will remain so until one side folds. It's not in a good way at all right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post

Haymon's boys will all get knock out

Comment

They all waiting on the A side.

Comment

Povetkin was supposed to fight Wilder in January but he pulled out and told the WBC he wouldn't be ready for the fight. Similar games he played with Klitschko. The fight aint happening in Russia. That country sanctioned a Mickey Rourke fight. A JLC fight against Provodnikov. And they keep sanctioning Roy Jones Jr fights. And the WBC has problems with RUSADA. Povetkin's team needs to get the thought of fighting in Russia out of their mind and negotiate in good faith and the fight will be done.

The WBA won't make Jacobs a mandatory until the WBC makes the Canelo vs. GGG fight or Canelo is stripped by GGG. The WBA has stated that over and over again.

Kovalev isn't a mando to Stevenson. The last time he was a mando his team pulled out of the purse bid two separate times.

Comment

Canelo is with haymon now?

Comment

Kovalev isn't Stevenson's mandatory anymore. He gave away his mandatory status because he refused the purse bid. The WBC gave him multiple chances to make the fight and he refused every time.

Comment

They all have cawks.

Comment

Working...
                    X