This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Gee Scott...If you engage them you do realize you are encouraging them... Sounds like this issue has you a bit butt hurt, should I make a thread about it? Its ok I will hold on to those tissues you gave me... your a funny guy!
    Let me guess, another jack ass happy Freedom took a sabbatical ? And I'm the one that's butt hurt ? Lol, between the time Freedom not being compared to the time he's been here who's the more butt hurt, I'll lend you some scheriproct cream bruh.

Comment

it was my answer to this question that cost me the title:

"Recent polls have shown a fifth of boxingscene posters can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?"

I personally believe that posters are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have the internets and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children

Comment

Non Stop Boxing needs a leader now more than ever. I believe I am that person. I'm tall,dark,and handsome. I'm college educated. I'm book smart but I'm also street smart,thats a rare breed. I'm a hybrid or a jack of all trades.

Its 2016 or whatever the ****ing year is. The people of NSB needs a leader. They deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _
          There can only be one explanation.

No doubt. So many people leading polls, the threads get shut down and somebody wins for making RBR threads.... contribution being mass trolling.

If I make RBR threads next year, I guess I got a good chance

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
            No doubt. So many people leading polls, the threads get shut down and somebody wins for making RBR threads.... contribution being mass trolling.

If I make RBR threads next year, I guess I got a good chance
            lmfao and dude makes RBR threads like 5 months in advanced, lmfao anyone can sit down for an hour and rack out a few motnhs worth of RBR threads lol.

Loaded wraps is the only one who tries to compete with him and he found his niche by creating RBR threads of Fights that might happens lmfao. I.E. Porter vs Thurman RBR

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              lmfaoooooo this was one of the few Steve Harvey memes that actually made me laugh

Comment

glad to see a Nelo fan win it lol

props to Javi great RBR threads

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  glad to see a Nelo fan win it lol

props to Javi great RBR threads
                  Javi a Nelo fan?

LOL!

Any canelo related sig is due to him losing an avi bet

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                    Javi a Nelo fan?

LOL!

Any canelo related sig is due to him losing an avi bet
                    yea i kno, just rubbin it in

by the way this image is amazing, is there any way i can make this into 20x30 poster and frame it, great piece of artwork to put in my living room

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      yea i kno, just rubbin it in

by the way this image is amazing, is there any way i can make this into 20x30 poster and frame it, great piece of artwork to put in my living room

lmfao rolling down the pyramid

anyway congrats freedom (actual winner before brush's sissy tantrum)

Comment

Working...
                      X