Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gustafsson vs Mousasi [April 6]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question for those picking Mousasi.....when I do my bet thread, should I offer even odds for Gusta vs Mousasi? [I'll be picking Gusta]

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
      Mousasi destroys him.

Gustafsson is a guy where people only seem to look at his strengths. They fail to mention his stand up, what was it, a 0% striking rate vs Phil Davis?
      That's pretty irrelevant since Davis wrestled him the whole time. Gustaffson would have destroyed him on the feet.

That's kinda like saying Ben Saunders striking rate vs Fitch was 0% which is why he's going to lose to Lima who's a striker and not wrestler just like Mousasi.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Mousasi destroys him.

Gustafsson is a guy where people only seem to look at his strengths. They fail to mention his stand up, what was it, a 0% striking rate vs Phil Davis?
        Because he was pinned against the fence the entire round?

Gustafsson have the best boxing in the entire division in the top 25.

If anything it's his bjj that is his weakness and his striking that is his biggest strength.

For the fight i think Gustafsson is more powerful striker with a better chin.
        I think he's a better wrestler and physically stronger.
        I think Mousasi is a true middleweight.
        Mousasi will finish this fight if he can land on top of Gus but i doubt he can.
        I think Gus have the much superior cardio and will wear Mousasi out in a 5 round fight eventually stopping him in the 3,4 or 5th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
          I have a question for those picking Mousasi.....when I do my bet thread, should I offer even odds for Gusta vs Mousasi? [I'll be picking Gusta]
          I'm not picking Mousasi but he's seriously a 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 underdog.

I got a big bet (with dan_cov i think) for even odds which im extremely happy with.

Comment

Working...
          X