Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burgos VS Martinez Decision was one of the worst ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgos VS Martinez Decision was one of the worst ever!

WOW! I had Burgos winning 10 rounds to 2.. Poor Burgos got robbed! Martinez should feel ashamed keeping that belt!! I guess they had to make sure PR kept that only belt. Whats your take on the decision??

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    WOW! I had Burgos winning 10 rounds to 2.. Poor Burgos got robbed! Martinez should feel ashamed keeping that belt!! I guess they had to make sure PR kept that only belt. Whats your take on the decision??
    Why? How? This has nothing to do with PR keeping the belt. The fault is on that incompetent judge, that gave the fight to Martinez. The same judge, Tony Paolillo, Max Kellerman was criticizing for giving the fight to Casamayor in his fight against Santa Cruz. Why cant you see that part of the event but have to jump in the nationality ish

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Why? How? This has nothing to do with PR keeping the belt. The fault is on that incompetent judge, that gave the fight to Martinez. The same judge, Tony Paolillo, Max Kellerman was criticizing for giving the fight to Casamayor in his fight against Santa Cruz. Why cant you see that part of the event but have to jump in the nationality ish
      I was just messing around...

Comment

yes it was, it was a terrible desicion pero ni pedo.............

Comment

Working...
        X