No announcement yet.

Would you ever hit a woman? have you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
    LMAO That's a low blow Ric, you're a dirty fighter. Why you got to diss the wifey, si ella nunca se a metido contigo?!?!?

That pic is hella funny but wrong as hell.

But to answer your question, it depends, some bitches got self-esteem issues and let their abusive lovers beat them. While other bitches ask for a beating. I've even met girls who like to provoke guys. Now, those bitches who enjoy provoking men deserve what's coming to them. But men shouldn't beat women to death, a slap should be enough IMO.

Far too many Latino men beat their *****es.
    hahah hey im just trying to help her out.......she needs to get out of her abusive relationship........hahahhaa

I hear ya though dawgy......ay vijas que se ponen con los hombres como si fueran bien chingonas....but even then I wouldn't lay hands on them.....I'd get some one of their own gender to beat some ass....

sounds like yous a playa though....keeping that pimp hand strong!! ahhahha

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      hahah hey im just trying to help her out.......she needs to get out of her abusive relationship........hahahhaa

I hear ya though dawgy......ay vijas que se ponen con los hombres como si fueran bien chingonas....but even then I wouldn't lay hands on them.....I'd get some one of their own gender to beat some ass....

sounds like yous a playa though....keeping that pimp hand strong!! ahhahha
      You're not any better by phtoshopping a picture of a woman who hasn't even done anything to you, it's like I have already sonned you and exposed you as the classless lying douchebag that you are that you can't even take on me and rather resort to disrespecting my wife..lol...what a pu$$y.

It's no wonder a white boy broke you nose and turned you into a snitch...if your behavior here is indicative of the way you conduct yourself in the real world then it doesn't surprise me that you got your **** pushed in.

Oh yeah, you got exposed son

Comment

yes and yes but the slag bottled me so she got it.........

Comment

Ric, did you honestly go to jail or were you on vacation?

Comment

never did and never will.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
              You're not any better by phtoshopping a picture of a woman who hasn't even done anything to you, it's like I have already sonned you and exposed you as the classless lying douchebag that you are that you can't even take on me and rather resort to disrespecting my wife..lol...what a pu$$y.

It's no wonder a white boy broke you nose and turned you into a snitch...if your behavior here is indicative of the way you conduct yourself in the real world then it doesn't surprise me that you got your **** pushed in.

Oh yeah, you got exposed son
              UMAD!
              HAHHAHHAHHAHHA

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaRED View Post
                Ric, did you honestly go to jail or were you on vacation?
                I took a vacation in jail.......... ahhahaa

brownie pls I got put in for taking care of biz....it is what it is........

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                  UMAD!
                  HAHHAHHAHHAHHA
                  You got exposed son

Comment

Comment

Glad to have you back Ric, I hope you stay out and i don't want you becoming just another statistic...

Back to the topic,, ofcourse I won't hit a woman, it will hurt my man ego/pride. I need to beat up on bigger man than me so I can feel like a real man. (true story)..

Comment

Working...
                      X