No announcement yet.

Will Broner use Figueroa to avoid Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Broner use Figueroa to avoid Maidana

I just saw the fight with Arakawa and Omar and let me tell you this was an amazing fight but I couldn't help thinking wow Omar has a lot of *****s in his armor and this japanese dude is tuff as ****.
    Then I remembered Adrien Broner and immediately I said he's going to want to fight Figueroa.
    I mean why fight Maidana when he can fight a smaller guy that has less power and is easy to hit this guy is tailor made for Broner to KO and most here on boxing scene including myself think he's a cherry picker so what do you guys think.

Will Adrien Broner use Figueroa to avoid Maidana he will have a good excuse I think this makes Figueroa his mandatory.
    Last edited by torosboxing75; 07-27-2013, 10:03 PM.

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
    I just saw the fight with Arakawa and Omar and let me tell you this was an amazing fight but I couldn't help thinking wow Omar has a lot of *****s in his armor and this japanese dude is tuff as ****.
    Then I remembered Adrien Broner and immediately I said he's going to want to fight Figueroa.
    I mean why fight Maidana when he can fight a smaller guy that has less power and is easy to hit this guy is tailor made for Broner to KO and most here on boxing scene including myself think he's a cherry picker so what do you guys think.

Will Adrien Broner use Figueroa to avoid Maidana he will have a good excuse I think this makes Figueroa his mandatory.
    Maidana is Broners mandatory at Welterweight and Broner already said he wants Maidana next.I don`t know if your trolling,havn`t kept up with the latest news or just plain dum.

Comment

on broners ill fight whom ever you guys vote for speech

what percentage voted for figueroa?

just curious to see if any of this makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        Maidana is Broners mandatory at Welterweight and Broner already said he wants Maidana next.I don`t know if your trolling,havn`t kept up with the latest news or just plain dum.
        Isn't the interim the mandatory in the WBA?

Comment

Broner is very much like Mayweather so I wouldn't be surprised if he fights Figueroa instead of Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            There is no contract for that fight so it it very possible that Broner will take the easier fight in Figueroa sorry you got butt hurt.

Comment

better not, i wouldn't put it past broner the cherry picker coward. But his problem will be he wont be able to make 135 anymore

Comment

I strongly doubt Broner can get down to 135

Comment

He can't make lightweight anymore and me personally, I see no reason why he would avoid Maidana who is overrated as fu.ck on here and absolutely made for a fighter like Broner.

I do not like Broner but he will fu.ck up Maidana in the pocket and take him apart with bodyshots.

Comment

I hope so. Fig will destroy his ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X