No announcement yet.

Who will beat Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eazy_mas
    I agree with you PBF is smart he fought vary fighter with different style and abilities.

PBF is very smart because he got good coach. One way PBF is going to loss if he had some problem outside the ring like Tyson or change in coach. Becasue his Uncle is a very good coach who can catch oppenet weekness he does his thinking for PBF and PBF could concentart on match.
    so what are you saying?

Billy Graham?? aint a good strategist ???

Comment

PBF at this moment in time, i think he's untouchable but we'll see!

Comment

Mayweather atm seems like the Tyson of 1989, unbeatable, and nobody thinks he'll ever be beaten. I dunno if he'll go off the rails like Tyson did, but I think he'll get beat somewhere down the line.

Comment

if anyone- hatton

Comment

mayweather is a great fighter. He has power, speed, and great technique. I think he deserves to be champ and i dont think anyone can defeat him. Eventually, like many people have already said, he will get too old and lose his edge, but i dont think that will be for a while.

Comment

I bet floyd loses by not taking a fight seriously and tiring out. Or once Antonio Margarito gets to him.

Comment

he'll crush everyone in his path right now, look for someone to beat him in like 3 to 5 years just like roy.

Comment

i know il be hated for this but im going for zab on their fight

Comment

you can cheer zab on all you want it wont matter. even with judah comming off a lose, which seems to make him train hard it's such a miss match.

Comment

if mayweather is dancing moving in and out i dont see anyone beating him,pbf would dance all around hattonand most of the welterweights out there. i actually like judah because of his speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X