Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excuses Cenlos fans will post...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be excuses like in every fight. The number one will probably be over the 2 pounds.

Comment

I personally think that it is to early for Canelo but this is boxing and anything can happen

Comment

The weight is not an excuse it's a fact.. And Canelo still has a good chance of beating Mayweather even though one of his biggest advantages has been taken away. No matter what happens I just hope it's a good fight, I like Money May too.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
          I'll say weight drained
          "Thats not an excuse, it's a fact"

might want to delete that "excuse" from your list.

Comment

Your poll does Canelo fanboys no justice. So many more excuses will be thought of.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              I'll say weight drained
              Tell me who is this "Cenlo" .

Comment

Dude if Canelo looks like Oscar did against PAC then Floyd gets no credit at all. Other than that the reason why Canelo is going to lose is because Floyd is the superior fighter plain and simple

Comment

cenlos? who is he and where does he work?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Dude if Canelo looks like Oscar did against PAC then Floyd gets no credit at all. Other than that the reason why Canelo is going to lose is because Floyd is the superior fighter plain and simple
                    Only fair if everyone agrees that Manny gets no credit for that version of Oscar either. No double standards here.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Only fair if everyone agrees that Manny gets no credit for that version of Oscar either. No double standards here.
                      Manny gets credit because he was going up in weight and Oscar wanted the fight at 147. Had Oscar wanted it at 154 and manny said no its 148 or no fight then he would get no credit.
                      I guess what I'm trying to day is Floyd is the shot caller and he is the one asking for the CW. Oscar was the shot caller and he asked for the 147 he fuked himself over

Comment

Working...
                      X