Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Junior Witter Admits Career Hangs On The Colins Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't even know Junior Witter was still fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
      wtf man.. witter was the best jww in the world at one time. hatton ducked him his whole career. and remember witter was bradley's closest fight in his whole career, the only split decision on bradley's record. so i dont know where you're coming from with that, you must not really know much about him. witter was a brilliant boxer in his prime, check out his fights.
      Fight was not really close and Witter looked horrible as usual.

Comment

He and Vivian Harris are done....stick a fork in them.

Comment

I thought he retired!!! I think he must be broke because he shouldn't be fighting anymore unless he needs the money, He is shot and his reflexes are gone.

Comment

Yeah I don't get the witter hate. He was a sick fighter when he was on top.

His style was all reflexes though, so I doubt he'll be able to reclaim his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
              Yeah I don't get the witter hate. He was a sick fighter when he was on top.

His style was all reflexes though, so I doubt he'll be able to reclaim his spot.
              The hate came from Hatton fanatics who cant take the fact that Hatton ducked the Witter like the plaque when both of them were at the same stage, But we are going to get how Hatton "Fought Mayweather and Pac" as the defence on here soon.
              Last edited by Ray*; 04-19-2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                The hate came from Hatton fanatics who cant take the fact that Hatton ducked the Witter like the plaque when both of them were at the same stage, But we are going to get how Hatton "Fought Mayweather and Pac" as the defence on here soon.
                This guy

Comment

No-one in Britain outside of boxing even knew who Witter was at the time he wanted a fight with Hatton.

Hatton didn't want to give him a pay day. Fair enough, Hatton is the one laughing now looking at Witter having to fight on for a bit of cash to get by.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Fight was not really close and Witter looked horrible as usual.
                    that was a real close fight man, if witter hadn't got knocked down in round 6 it would have officially been a draw on the scorecards, or even a witter win (if two judges gave him round 6). and this time the judges cards do reflect the closeness of the fight, there were quite a few swing rounds, it was real evenly matched fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                      that was a real close fight man, if witter hadn't got knocked down in round 6 it would have officially been a draw on the scorecards, or even a witter win (if two judges gave him round 6). and this time the judges cards do reflect the closeness of the fight, there were quite a few swing rounds, it was real evenly matched fight.
                      No they do not. Bradley pulled away after the knockdown. Witter had no case for winning.

Comment

Working...
                      X