Exclusive Brandon Rios-Signature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Idea from user: jsfd26
    I will allow this thread so long as it DOES NOT turn into a Mexican Vs Rican/Cuban hate thread......if it does it is gonzo.......just FYI
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 04-17-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      I will allow this thread so long as it DOES NOT turn into a Mexican Vs Rican hate thread......if it does it is gonzo.......just FYI
      your the 4th latino trillionaire . thats right we got 4!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        your the 4th latino trillionaire . thats right we got 4!
        top 20 baby!!!!!!! hahahaha.......it be nice if they could be exchanged for something ahahha.....of course Maniac is one....

who are the others???

Comment

I will allow this thread so long as it DOES NOT turn into a Mexican Vs Rican hate thread......if it does it is gonzo.......just FYI
          Not at all the purpose of this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Not at all the purpose of this thread...
            I know this....thats why im gonna let it ride....but I also know where it can easily go....that's why I threw that out there.....but so far no harm no foul dawgy.....true story!!!

Comment

top 20 baby!!!!!!! hahahaha.......it be nice if they could be exchanged for something ahahha.....of course Maniac is one....

who are the others???
              i know that wouldbe cool. exchange them for cash prizes its maniac, syfo dias, chiguy then you

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                i know that wouldbe cool. exchange them for cash prizes its maniac, syfo dias, chiguy then you
                WTH??? kid rollin like that now a days??? interesting........

Comment

I will allow this thread so long as it DOES NOT turn into a Mexican Vs Rican/Cuban hate thread......if it does it is gonzo.......just FYI
                  I find it funny, all in the name of good humor and not offensive.

Some ppl at times take it too far

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

no dobut son............

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

You cant expect everyone to be mature in the internet. A lot of young kids acting like grown up. When they felt insulted, they start calling names like the lil insecure kids they are. I haven't cross a Mexican who was disrespectful to me and I havent disrespect any. Why I'm going to use the internet to do it?

Back to the topic. Jose that was funny. Abril is boring but he schooled that loudmouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X