Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
      Ask yourself, "Why is a girl on a dating site?"

Either

A) the ***** is crazy
      B) lookin for a quick ****
      C) gets no attention
      D) don't go out much
      E) all the above

Now ask yourself why are you there? And you must be expecting too much from a ***** that's there for the reasons above.
      i wish this was the case more often

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        i wish this was the case more often
        Tell me about, the older I get, the more these bitches talk this relationship ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
          Tell me about, the older I get, the more these bitches talk this relationship ****.
          The only way to look is to married unhappy women.. They can keep their yaps shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            The only way to look is to married unhappy women.. They can keep their yaps shut.
            hahahaha. It seems to be a lot of those now days.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
              I tell you online dating is a right pain in the butt, most of the girls on there put up nice pictures then when you turn up to meet them there bloody fat i been on about 10 dates from that plenty of fish site and most of them looked nice and they where right fat heads in real life it wastes my time, they always want to talk on line for ages which is a pain and a waste of time if they turn out to be fat. Facebook was better a few years back i managed to get a few hot girls on there but now they blocked all that off.
              my bro found the love of his life from internet dating they are getting married later this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                my bro found the love of his life from internet dating they are getting married later this summer.
                How many levels of compatibility did they have? Perhaps davros doesn't hGe enough levels?

Comment

It works for some people, but it's no better than any other way of getting to know girls. There is still a bit of stigma attached to it as well, even now. A lot of girls who are considered a 'good catch' probably don't use those sites or takes them seriously, in all honesty. It does work for some people though.

It's probably still a bit early to tell, but I'm guessing the divorce rates of people who met through dating sites will be no lower than average.

Comment

corse it is

Comment

FB is more legit to chat to girls then dating sites in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X