No announcement yet.

Green Street Hooligans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Street Hooligans

i just wanted to ask all of the brits if they actually take soccer (football) that seriously over there. Grown men beating other men over a game seems a little childish even to me.

Other than that it was a really cool movie, fight seens were pretty cool to... i wish they didnt get ***get elijah wood to star in it though

Originally posted by boxer Q21 View Post
    i just wanted to ask all of the brits if they actually take soccer (football) that seriously over there. Grown men beating other men over a game seems a little childish even to me.

Other than that it was a really cool movie, fight seens were pretty cool to... i wish they didnt get ***get elijah wood to star in it though
    You should watch the movie Cass

Comment

I loved that film Yeah thats how it goes down, tho westhams firm are called ICF

Have you Seen Football Factory ???

Comment

Green Street is so silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
          I loved that film Yeah thats how it goes down, tho westhams firm are called ICF

Have you Seen Football Factory ???
          nah i havent seen it ive heard of it though, im actually going to england sometime this summer idk where, my aunt and uncle live there and its part of a work study thing

Comment

Football Factory > Green Street. I liked that over film in with Johnny Allen in it, i can't remember the name of it.

Comment

You get the odd fight at the games now but nowhere near like it was in the 70's and 80's. You should check out the football factory, the firm, cass and I.D. so much better than GS imo.

The is a fella I drink with in my local and he used to be part of Evertons mob called the County Road Cutters. They were famous of stabbing and slashing people in early 70's. He has told me some wonderful stroies from back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
                Football Factory > Green Street. I liked that over film in with Johnny Allen in it, i can't remember the name of it.
                Rise of the footsoilder

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                  Rise of the footsoilder
                  another good hooligan type film.

Comment

The scum in manchester, should have been banned from europe

Comment

Working...
                    X