Clear All

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
    Thats basically the attitude people had towards the Nazis

Think about it.
    i want thora birch's opinion on this, then i will listen

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
      i want thora birch's opinion on this, then i will listen
      Im sure shes against it, the queers are anti family by nature, and would therefore destroy wholesome family activities http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com...-to-watch.html

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
        Lol, more like Calslappy. I think his stable mate Gary Lockett once mentioned going home to chill with his boyfriedn on BBC News. Welsh ***gets make me sick!
        you are one hardcore ass ****er, thats cool, i dont share alot of your views but at least youre not politically correct, thats cool , homie

Comment

The one's that are anti gay, are the one's getting caught in airport bathroom's.
          Let them be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            Sweet Pea and I have been having gay cybersex for a while. We dream of living a life together, with equal rights and lots of gay, gay sex. Someday this dream will be realized.
            who will take care of ashley's needs?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
              Tell me more about the airport bathrooms. I need locations and any other specifics you may have.

You better hope Texas and Oklahoma kill each other tomorrow. For your squads sake.
              Does Mizzou play them both this year? I'm not up on my Big-12 schedule.

Comment

Working...
              X