Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto will defeat all the fighter that Floyd jr. fought in their Best True or False?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    Yes and that was another fight i firmly believe cotto lost. Quintana? Come on man, whats he going to do, outbox mayweather? Quintanas win over williams tells us nothing that would suggest he would even be competitive with mayweather. WIlliams and Joel Julio are his only signature wins.

Clottey vs Mayweather would be incredibly boring, Mayweather would simply use movement and potshot his way through an inactive clottey, thats a fight i hope NEVER happens.
    You're right and I agree with you. but it validates the hypothetical question i posed.

Comment

I thought hard......Cotto would take 2 L's maybe 3 if he fought Floyd's opponents......DLH at 154 would've stopped Cotto or beat him up bad!!.....now Floyd wouldn't be undefeated if he fought Cotto's opponents as well......this is all my opinion of course.....

Comment

depends on which version were talking about, corralles would be 10 lbs higher than the weight that made him p4p, and he simply didint do enough at 140 for me to really know. If we are talking say, the version that castillo fought that still doesnt tell me enough. If he moved up one division to take on cotto it depends on if cotto gets caught, which he had a tendency to do at 140, Diego never fought tall and would try to make it a war, i think cotto/corralles in that sense is an even fight.
        i love diego but he did not show anything pass LW to make me believe that him fighting cotto will be an even fight....IMHO result will be similar to Castillo-Corrales 2

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          You're right and I agree with you. but it validates the hypothetical question i posed.
          I would have love to see PBF with Torres and if he can "Gatti'd" Ricardo...

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
            Castillo, Corralles,( p4p sense).....beat Cotto.

Oscar beats him at 154.

Cotto takes 3 Losses going through Floyds record.
            I'm with you on that.

Comment

this kind of comparison only works with someone who started around the same weight class as 130. since cotto started at 140 it doesn't really work. oscar would work much better or mosley who started at 135. both of them probably would go undefeated through his flimsy resume and would be all time greats. they really ruined their careers by taking tough fights. what idiots.

Comment

no cotto would struggle against a few of floyds fighters

Comment

Yes and that was another fight i firmly believe cotto lost. Quintana? Come on man, whats he going to do, outbox mayweather? Quintanas win over williams tells us nothing that would suggest he would even be competitive with mayweather. WIlliams and Joel Julio are his only signature wins.

Clottey vs Mayweather would be incredibly boring, Mayweather would simply use movement and potshot his way through an inactive clottey, thats a fight i hope NEVER happens.
                  Its winnable for Clottey because he won't be hit too cleanly and its not like Floyd is the most active fighter who would simply out work him if he is not doing enough offensively in certain rounds......Clottey has the skill to beat anyone at WW, he loses his fights no one has really beaten him....there is a difference.

Comment

Working...
                  X