Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are eastern europeans slowly overt taking boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are eastern europeans slowly overt taking boxing..

someone earlier posted a very interesting prospect in mathew karabov(is that right). hEs from russia...

You have mikkel kessler denmark(debatable easternern european), abraham(armenian), the klitsckos, adamek, and theres some very tasty fighters in the amateur and professional game...

Add the fact that fedor and ardre arloski do/did dominate the mma game shows they are slowly overtaing combat sports imo..

Compared to us brits anyway they just seem more athletic than us. The only reason carl froch has loose long limbs is taking credit to his polish father.

I think people fear this as they are often boring people with no charisma...but they are hard working, veryt strong and athletic and have very good amateur background.

Whats you lots opinions on this....

lmfaooo...no your just hoping thats gonna happen....most of those fighters. with the exception on abraham, are super overrated......the heavyweight division is ass, kessller wouldnt beat pavlike or williams, adamek???lmaooo........

im not sold on fedor....that black guy last week gave him a run.....but i do think hes a best just not completely sold on him....

Comment

Originally posted by YoUnG PW View Post
      lmfaooo...no your just hoping thats gonna happen....most of those fighters. with the exception on abraham, are super overrated......the heavyweight division is ass, kessller wouldnt beat pavlike or williams, adamek???lmaooo........

im not sold on fedor....that black guy last week gave him a run.....but i do think hes a best just not completely sold on him....
      i wish it will happen???im british you idiot..i want froch, murrey, cleverley to dominate...but im also being honest..

They have some serious good amateurs and are more athletic than us brits imo...

your not sold on fedor yet you admit hes the best???wtf.

Brett rogers(the black guy) did **** all...

Comment

Kessler isn't eastern european.

As for the topic one can say the eastern euros always has been kept out of the pros for political reasons. They have always done well in the ams, so now that more and more turn professional from the former eastern bloc, it's only natural for them to take their share of the market. Add to that that there's substantially more poverty in those countries and you have the perfect breeding-ground for hungry pro fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Kessler isn't eastern european.

As for the topic one can say the eastern euros always has been kept out of the pros for political reasons. They have always done well in the ams, so now that more and more turn professional from the former eastern bloc, it's only natural for them to take their share of the market. Add to that that there's substantially more poverty in those countries and you have the perfect breeding-ground for hungry pro fighters.

good points...

Comment

Well it's Matvey Korobov not matt and not matthew

i honestly can't tell if this is a troll job or not.

but short answer........strong commitment to amateur boxing, you'll get alot of good fighters.
            Last edited by Mikhnienko; 11-13-2009, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              You have mikkel kessler denmark(debatable easternern european),
              i'd like to hear you debate how denmark (and britain - his mother is english) is in eastern europe

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                i wish it will happen???im british you idiot..i want froch, murrey, cleverley to dominate...but im also being honest..

They have some serious good amateurs and are more athletic than us brits imo...

your not sold on fedor yet you admit hes the best???wtf.

Brett rogers(the black guy) did **** all...
                fedor is a beast but im not 100% sold on him...wtf dont you understand??? they might have good amatures but to take over boxing??? are you talking boxing in europe?? cuz theres no way youre talking about boxing as a whole.....

Comment

Denmark isn't Eastern Europe you twat.

Comment

Originally posted by YoUnG PW View Post
                    fedor is a beast but im not 100% sold on him

lol dominating a division (as an undersized heavy) for an entire decade, not quite sold though eh lol

Comment

Working...
                    X