• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm backing Marquez to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      I'm backing Marquez to win.
      I probably will too, though I'm not sure how much. Originally, I'd planned on laying out a thousand, but I'll probably go with half that. Hate to miss out on a chance to make an easy $3500 but it's easier to say "I lost $500 on that fight" than it is to say "I lost a grand on that fight".

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
        I probably will too, though I'm not sure how much. Originally, I'd planned on laying out a thousand, but I'll probably go with half that. Hate to miss out on a chance to make an easy $3500 but it's easier to say "I lost $500 on that fight" than it is to say "I lost a grand on that fight".
        Don't think I'm going to stick any money on it because I'm not really a big fan of Marquez.

But I think Marquez has a good chance against Floyd. I think people are just saying Floyd will win just so a Pacman vs Floyd match can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          Don't think I'm going to stick any money on it because I'm not really a big fan of Marquez.

But I think Marquez has a good chance against Floyd. I think people are just saying Floyd will win just so a Pacman vs Floyd match can happen.

put your points where your mouth is

Comment

Working...
          X