Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quillin pocketed 500k from Haymon to sidestep Korobov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't like what Quillin and Haymon did. But how can you even verify if this is true or not?

Comment

Wow if true then I don't know what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I'm just assuming it's fact, mostly because I'm trying to find ANY good reason why Quillin would willingly drop his belt and give up the 1.4M purse. Surely he didn't do it simply because "Haymon told me to"? There has to be more to it than that.
        I thought he was sick turning down 1.4 and dropping his belt too, if this story is true then it makes the picture a little bit clearer.

Comment

Comment

People are surprised that this might of happened?
            I was assuming it did, you just don't dump a career high payday for nothing.
            Funny how some people are ok with it now. He looks like a biatch, but...he got paid. "fans" now a days.
            Curious to see if Al can get him 1.5mil in his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Cool race card u pulled there bro. Your tears are delicious
              It's true tho you're fckng pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                This does make me turn more of my anger towards Haymon, but Quillin still looks bad for going along.
                It's possible some big wigs at Showtime are in Haymon's pockets. Otherwise, all this kind of power will be non-existent. It almost seemed like he owns Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  Why is everyone accepting this payoff and next fight guarantee rumor as FACT? How reliable is this source?
                  That's what I'm saying... How do we know it's a fact...

Comment

Yeah, I said that about 2 weeks ago, that was my theory that Haymon paid Quillan but I thought Quillan wouldn't settle for less than $1 million, seems like half was ok for him..

Comment

Smh too many politics nowadays with little action to match.

Glad Roc Nation is shaking **** up & the Cold War between GBP and TR is thawing. A sport without a governing body has no room for a monopoly.

Comment

Working...
                      X