Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

925,000 PPV Buys for Mayhem (Floyd V Maidana 2)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Tone of this post suggests name is perfect.
    sorry i didnt want to go here, but your name is now officially The Big Dump , accept this name or i will inherit it myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
      lies, numbers never come out this quick.
      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      post is false.
      So are you two suggesting that Dish Network and AT&T UVerse are lying when they say that they saw a 20% increase in subscriptions due to the fight?

Stay salty like saltymosley.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-18-2014, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        So are you two suggesting that Dish Network and AT&T UVerse are lying when they say that they saw a 20% increase in subscriptions due to the fight?

Don't be so salty like saltymosley.
        numbers dont come in that quickly and 20 percent increase from 200 buys aint much lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            sold atleast 1.9 mill, pacstans be hatin while we makin money
            Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You should change your name to saltysmosley.
            Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            I can see humor isn't your strong suit
            I can see hate masked as sarcasm isn't yours.

It's all good!
            Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            this nickname is not even funny. if you want, i can help you create a more funny original name. Or atleast take out the s in the middle!

Cheers!
            No I'm just on my phone and it posted before I finished. I edited. It's all good Saltysmosley
            Originally posted by Akinyemba View Post
            wow! you must be one of those rare psychic floyd diehards. you can read peoples minds through boxing forum posts and determine who "be hatin" !!

i think someone just insulted floyd in the next thread. grab your sword and armor and fight your next e-battle good luck soldier !
            Tone of this post suggests name is perfect.
            Yo, you changed your name from sugarsmosley to akinyemba because I called you saltysmosley. bwahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

• Warren Buffett got a lot of viewers

Comment

• Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak
                (12:43 PM)

They won't announce numbers, which means they wont announce numbers they are disappointed by. This was Floyd's 4th bout on his 6-fight deal. Only one has cracked a million buys, the Canelo record breaking fight they gleefully announced. But the others did poorly based on their own expectations. The Maidana rematch won't come close a million buys either. I saw some reports claiming 925k. I do not believe that at all. My sources, at least as of yesterday, were saying it might hit the high 800s, meaning a little better than the first fight. But it's still too early on a Thursday after the fight to truly know when they are missing MAJOR cable system numbers like Comcast

Comment

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak

They won't announce numbers, which means they wont announce numbers they are disappointed by. This was Floyd's 4th bout on his 6-fight deal. Only one has cracked a million buys, the Canelo record breaking fight they gleefully announced. But the others did poorly based on their own expectations. The Maidana rematch won't come close a million buys either. I saw some reports claiming 925k. I do not believe that at all. My sources, at least as of yesterday, were saying it might hit the high 800s, meaning a little better than the first fight. But it's still too early on a Thursday after the fight to truly know when they are missing MAJOR cable system numbers like Comcast
                  Good job Fat Dan for not falling for it.

Comment

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak

If his source says the high 800s he quibbling over 50 which is kind of meaningless.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Good job Fat Dan for not falling for it.
                      Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      If his source says the high 800s he quibbling over 50 which is kind of meaningless.
                      I agree its hard to speculate without the major cable system numbers. that's like judging attendance at a fight on the crowd at the 1st fight and not the main event.

Comment

Working...
                      X