No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
    Also, Oscar said in some spanish interview he asked Canelo why he didn't finish Trout after the knockdown. Canelo responded that Trout came back really strong.
    again he was wreckless and did not land anything significant, and canelo said that he didnt want to risk for a head bump cuz trout was wreckless , why risk when he was so ahead on the scorecards after that kd...

Comment

• Trout turned it around and revived his career with this win

Comment

• When are we getting Trout vs a Charlo brother?

Comment

• Hmmm...KD replays looked more like bad foot placement/balance. Still no excuse for a supposedly slick boxer like Trout. I feel like he needs to put some meat on those legs...he's never seemed buzzed or mentally out of it from his KDs, its just his legs turning into jello.

Really like Trout, hope this doesn't make him suspect to guys trying to walk him down.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            When are we getting Trout vs a Charlo brother?
            That's what I was thinking. That or Julian Williams.

Comment

• Guy Robb just hAd a sick KO on fox sports... This dude is legit. He goes all out, action fighter for sure.

Comment

• lol tf with ray flores face

Comment

• despite teh dominant first round..avila has been countered pretty clean by this dude, i think he respects him a little more now

Comment

• Said it before and I'll keep saying it, 154 is such an overrated division.

Comment

• Good scrap. Just wondering how both of these guys came out alive with those MX gloves on. "MU****az is dying with these man".

Comment

Working...
                      X