Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara v Canelo Alvarez - 154 - who wins and how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara UD...........

Comment

Not by my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        For a ghy who rarely ever impresses, Lara gets too much hype. Could he beat canelo? Sure. But they are the same level of fighter. Lara is not nearly as impressive as hes made out to be. For every fight he looks good in, there's one where he just looks like crap.
        I think so too. If he fights Canelo, and Canelo beats him, many of these same people will turn around and say 'but Lara never beat anyone' and dismiss the Trout win. They'll jump off the Lara wagon as fast as they jumped on.

Comment

If Canelo was mystified by Floyd, he's going to be getting a second round of magic tricks from Lara. Lara's just too good of a boxer, but in Canelo's favor, Lara can be hit and hurt. Could Canelo capitalize on that? Dunno, personally I think he lacks the speed and overall skill to beat Lara and I see Canelo getting picked apart over twelve rounds.
          Last edited by Slip Stream; 01-04-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

It will be hilarious when the fight is made and Canelo beats Lara. Immediately after Lara will be called a bum just like Trout to discredit Canelo. All of you bandwagon Lara fans will jump on the next bandwagon.

Comment

Golden Boy will NEVER allow this fight to happen because they are too scared of their cash cow losing to Lara, who wipe the canvas with him. I am not making this up, remember how Canelo was desperate for an opponent after Williams and Ortiz were out? Remember how Lara was available and not remotely considered? That says it all. The only way they are going to get him a fight he can realistically lose is if the other guy is also a cash cow like Mayweather or Cotto.

But on the hypothetical, the biggest reason Lara destroys him is because Lara has very good footwork, and Canelo's is crap. There's also there is the fact that he is a much better counter puncher than Canelo as well.

Comment

Lara by KO.

Canelo eats the missle left hand and goes night night

Comment

Working...
                X