Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIke vs Ruslan WEIGH IN live stream is on right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIke vs Ruslan WEIGH IN live stream is on right now.

WEIGH IN LIVE STREAM!

http://www.toprank.tv/shared/flash/m...do_provodnikov

lol fat dude weighed in with his shirt lmfao.

alvarado 141lbs... 1lb over.

Comment

Mike 1 pound over

Comment

Ruslan makes weight, Alvarado 1 pound over

Both look really good

Comment

mike is drained as fuck. that fools waist from the side angle looks only about 2 inch wide lol.

Comment

What do you do to lose that pound if you're Alvarado?

Comment

Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
              What do you do to lose that pound if you're Alvarado?
              sweat it off, only place you can lose that weight is water weight, or try and take a shit or give your self a enema.

Comment

Mike's the favorite I'm feeling an upset though I might take my bet back on Mike, does anyone have a convincing argument for Ruslan?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  Mike's the favorite I'm feeling an upset though I might take my bet back on Mike, does anyone have a convincing argument for Ruslan?
                  Other then mike really aint that good, and I doubt mike can hurt ruslan upstairs and Mike aint no damn body puncher and coupled that with him being weight drained Ruslan can get him.

Mike gonna try to go straigth back stay on the outside box off the back seat but that just leaves himself open for one of ruslan hard over right or over left hands.

I have Ruslan in this.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    I feel the same way.

I think ruslan is too explosive and mike usually throws a combination and pulls back in a straight line ... IMO thats a very bad idea against someone as explosive as Ruslan.

The thing here is that in the bradley fight ruslan never cared about bradleys power so he was always following him, lets see how he handles Alvarado because Mike has much heavier hands than Tim.

Still i think i will put a little money on the upset by ruslan.

Comment

Working...
                    X