Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now that Canelo has a win against a real opponent what excuses do you have now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    See this is exactly what im talking about!!!! He eeked out a victory? Every major boxing expert had him winning a clear victory so that's excuse number 1! Excuse number 2 is that he looked raw or whatever. Yeah I guess a very talented Austin Trout had nothing to do with it. Haters like you championed Trout for 8 weeks and then all of a sudden you want to act like Canelo was fighting Ricky Hatton's brother last night. How convenient!
    Ok, every major boxing expert like who? All of the ShowTime commentators had it 1round apart. Ring scored it for trout. Who else? And Austin trout is a good fighter, no doubt. That doesn't explain why canelo gassed. That doesn't explain why he looked wild, doesn't explain why he could not trap a guy with little power, doesn't explain why he couldn't finish a guy he had severely hurt and then proceeded to lose the rest of the round. Seriously if u didn't see all of these things last night then I'm wasting my time talking to u.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Ok, every major boxing expert like who? All of the ShowTime commentators had it 1round apart. Ring scored it for trout. Who else? And Austin trout is a good fighter, no doubt. That doesn't explain why canelo gassed. That doesn't explain why he looked wild, doesn't explain why he could not trap a guy with little power, doesn't explain why he couldn't finish a guy he had severely hurt and then proceeded to lose the rest of the round. Seriously if u didn't see all of these things last night then I'm wasting my time talking to u.
      Every major source had him winning! But what you are doing is creating a controversy that doesn't exist! There isn't any! Fuking Fat Dan and Doug Fischer didn't mention a thing. And Canelo fights in spots he always has and it's not my fault you don't pay attention to that. First it was his chin because he got stunned for 5 seconds once and now all Im going to hear is he has no stamina blah blah blah. Just making up excuses!!!

Comment

Every major source had him winning! But what you are doing is creating a controversy that doesn't exist! There isn't any! Fuking Fat Dan and Doug Fischer didn't mention a thing. And Canelo fights in spots he always has and it's not my fault you don't pay attention to that. First it was his chin because he got stunned for 5 seconds once and now all Im going to hear is he has no stamina blah blah blah. Just making up excuses!!!
        Man DempseyRollin just asked you a good logical question, gave you some examples of experts who had a close fight or Trout winning and you answer with "Every major source had him winning!".

C'mon son...

Comment

exactly what i saw.

Comment

What excuses will people use now? All this nonsense that he cant beat a quality fighter yup that's out the window now. So what mindless excuses will people make now?
            excuse about what?what is it that you are looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              Man DempseyRollin just asked you a good logical question, gave you some examples of experts who had a close fight or Trout winning and you answer with "Every major source had him winning!".

C'mon son...
              And I asked the question who is crying controversy other then well people who are just making the excuse to save face.

But you forgot about one expert that had Canelo winning and didn't make any excuses. Austin trout himself LOL!!!

Comment

Here's lots of press scores, looks pretty even:

http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com/

But I agree people are now underestimating Trout. He's a lot bigger than Floyd, a lot more active, southpaw, and has much fresher legs.

Comment

Working...
                X