Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which ONE negative factor would you eliminate from boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Two major factors that affect boxing, and the hw division in particular, is:

Fighters' inactivity

The top fighters not facing one another

The top boxers in the sport all too often fight once or twice a year. How can you stay interested when your favorite fighter is fighting so infrequently? It's like waiting for your birthday or Christmas - it's like it only happens once a year.
    Prime example is Tavoris Cloud
    I blame Cloud's opponents for his inactivity more than I blame him. Can't help it when people pull out of the fight last minute
    Last edited by Spiegelo; 02-15-2013, 06:08 PM.

Comment

floyd mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Screw the mma!!!
        MMA is more brutal than boxing. But you won't hear ducking cases there.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          MMA is more brutal than boxing. But you won't hear ducking cases there.
          What the hell are you talking about? People want money and fame and will do what it takes to get there. You don't think there's ducking in MMA? The only difference in the UFC is that one man (Dana White) plays god and controls who fights who, so he can protect his cash cow and take the heat. And define more brutal. Injuries sustained from boxing are far more brutal than anything that has ever happened in MMA.

Comment

I'm surprised the people in the Anti-Cheater squad aren't picking the PED option.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              The multitude of titles.....

One possibly two at the most would be ideal
              Titles are becoming increasingly meaningless with so many to choose from so thinning them down to two at max would be a good idea. But there's money in sanctioning bodies so I can't see them reducing in number unless they somehow merged.

Comment

Working...
              X