Collapse
No announcement yet.

mainstream boxing fans, who really r they in the U.S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends where u are in the country. Mexicans have a large population so they make up the majority of hispanic fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      FFloyd?been carrying boxing..... hheheheheee Hes been in jail Retired ducked fights sucker punched cheated people on weight and thats carrying a sport....your post was going good up until you mentioned Floyd...

Tha Greatest....by the way long time bro...green k to ya hommie!
      floyds fans are really mainstream people who just happen to follow a overhyped winner, hbo made floyd something hes not and people think hes somekind of invincible man.floyds image has become if you go against him, youre always likely to lose no matter how much bigger you are, floyd does help carry boxing but he does it only because of de la hoya and hbo, lol, i cant believe how much i used to hate manny pacquiao, lol, he used to ****in make me get tikked off whenever him or roy jones got mentioned, lol, they got my respect for being competitors but floyd is still acting like a b1tch, he doesnt learn to respect and he thinks the world is against cause the color of his skin, lol, he thinks hes above boxing and acts like if it wasnt for him, boxing would be dead, boxing will never be dead, boxing - dead ....my ass. boxing is alive cause mexicans, puerto ricans, phillipinos, asians , the english and in america its semi alive but its alive
      Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 08-09-2012, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X