No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: Unless He Quits, Victor Ortiz Can KO Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia: Unless He Quits, Victor Ortiz Can KO Berto

So the acrimony between Danny and Robert continues.

[Click Here To Read More]

Elie Seckbach reported that Garcia was jumping up with joy when maidana made ortiz quit i wonder how this fight will end

Comment

^^damn, that's harsh....
      well, hopefully they can mend things......BUT i really want to see rios/ortiz happen. maybe if they can agree on one fight where they both meet each other at 140, and then go back to their respective weight classes after.

Comment

Robert Garcia's career as a trainer is on the rise, Victor Ortiz' career as a fighter might be tanking.

There's no question who the winner in all of this is so far.

Comment

What a stupid statement. Thats like saying "Unless Calderon Quits, he can KO a Klitchko"

Comment

Eaner will have some things to say about the way Marley wrote this.I dont know did Danny ya he said hed like to reconcile but then to say what he did about Rios knowing how close they are he knows that would have pissed Robert off.If Ortiz were to win saturday night you know even though they will be 12 pounds apart in weight Ortiz Rios is gunna be the talk

Comment

Ortiz can't afford to quite again, or maybe this time he'll just take a dive instead of getting up and shaking his head, no. Noone believes in him now, he has to change that or he'll be considered an even bigger joke in boxing.

Comment

thread title is hilarious, quite a statement
                true, but still funny :joker:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  So the acrimony between Danny and Robert continues.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  if ortiz quits again then he will never be able to gain redemption, if he puts on a decent performance and some how regains some heart and possibly loses against berto and goes out on his shield like a warrior i reckon he will regain the respect of some fans for what he did in the Maidana fight, garcia is right though even though victor does not go for the kill as much anymore he can still knock people out in the ring, heck anyone has a chance with the right game plan and conditioning..

Comment

if he quits again it wouldn't surprise anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X