At 147 who do you want Floyd to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    Why 147lb? Didn't be just fight at 154lb
    Well he said he wanted to go back down to 147...remember like Manny did..154 is not a good weight for him and he realizes that

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
      I dont care that alexander is a two division world champion. He could be 8 division world champ and undefeated, he is still the most boring fighter in boxing today. I hate watching him fight he throws 5 combos in 12 rounds of boxing. So boring.

And its not like may is an exciting fighter either. Them two in a ring together will kill boxing.
      im not talking entertainment man...he is a ww champion..i remember people saying floyd doesnt fight ww's and he only fights old fighters..well??
      Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      I'm 100% sure nobody is saying Floyd is ducking Guerrero, give me a break. Stop trying to put a spin on things.
      read the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        Well he said he wanted to go back down to 147...remember like Manny did..154 is not a good weight for him and he realizes that
        No no no no no no, we hold these fighters to different standards... Only Pac can do that. Bad example!

Comment

im not talking entertainment man...he is a ww champion..i remember people saying floyd doesnt fight ww's and he only fights old fighters..well??

read the forum
          If only there had been a time in recent history where there were legit fights for him at WW.

Comment

When did he say that, link would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
              If only there had been a time in recent history where there were legit fights for him at WW.
              Well he has fought alot of legit fights at ww and has the best ww resume in recent years

Comment

Well? Fighting crap fighters is also bad, Larry. I swear you must just be acting, nobody could be as thick as you in real life.

Comment

1-Guerrero-ya'll ****ted on that even tho its his mandatory

2-Alexander-ya'll ****ted on this to although he is the IBF champion and a 2 division champion

so damn who do you want him to fight at 147???
                  whos yall cause I supported that fight since it annoucement?

look here larry, not everyone gonna agree on who they want him to fight so what are you looking for here?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    No no no no no no, we hold these fighters to different standards... Only Pac can do that. Bad example!
                    Go on Sweaty, you can do it!.....Big up Floyd for choosing such a brilliant opponent.

Comment

im fine with robert or devon but only if he is going to fight the canelo-trout winner or martinez later this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X