• Show
Clear All

• For those that don't wanna use Google as search engine, try Starpage

https://startpage.com/eng/download-s...ge-plugin.html

why wouldn't i want to use google?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      exactly what i was going to ask. who wouldn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        Beause you might be part of that uniquely ******ed segment of society that is convinced that Google shares all of your private information with the United States Government.

Not that they don't share certain info, mind you. But if you're an ordinary citizen, you really have nothing to worry about. It's just insanely paranoid, right wing militant, Christian conservative, "doomsday" type ideologues who think anybody actually gives a **** about their e-mails to Uncle Steve.

Comment

I've switched to duckduckgo.com

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
            I've switched to duckduckgo.com
            A good choice. I think that those who believe tracking doesn't matter don't understand the details.

Here's a simplified argument, from duckduckgo:

http://donttrack.us/

Comment

DuckDuckGo goes into more details in their privacy policy. But I'm not sure this is accessible to the average web user. Worth a look.

https://duckduckgo.com/privacy.html

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Beause you might be part of that uniquely ******ed segment of society that is convinced that Google shares all of your private information with the United States Government.

Not that they don't share certain info, mind you. But if you're an ordinary citizen, you really have nothing to worry about. It's just insanely paranoid, right wing militant, Christian conservative, "doomsday" type ideologues who think anybody actually gives a **** about their e-mails to Uncle Steve.
                Meh, I'm not paranoid or Right-Wing, but just to be on the safe side, this one comes to me recommended. Just thought I'd share with the Lounge brethren.

Just as good as google without the press.

Comment

Oh, I know you're not one of "those" types. I was just being a dick, as per usual.

Comment

if my usual searches include "milf giant milk juggs" should i be worried?

Comment

Working...
                    X