• Show
Clear All

To bad the HW div sukkkkkkkks .
    Nobody cares about the HW div.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      We know that.

Comment

Good to see Chambers active again and with a decent opponent, I'd like to see him against the likes of Haye or Adamek in the near future because I'm positive Chambers can beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          Good to see Chambers active again and with a decent opponent, I'd like to see him against the likes of Haye or Adamek in the near future because I'm positive Chambers can beat them.
          I'm a fan of Chambers as well but Haye won't go anywhere below Klitschko in a million years. Adamek, Arreola or Thompson would be decent choices.

Comment

David Price is hard to get excited about.

I'm sure he's picked up injuries but his career has zero momentum.

Fury is good for the division, he might not be world class but he's active and is matched against guys go to war with him. Nice fights.

Until one of the Klits destroys him a couple of rounds.

Comment

Im hoping for a decent scrap when Chambers vs. Liakhovich fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                Updated opening post.

I've removed the Abdusalamov vs. Walker fight, which sadly been cancelled.

Damn, I was looking forward to that fight.

Comment

I noticed on Boxrec that the Tua-Barrett is no longer up on the schedule...

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                    Chambers is a skilled guy and one of the less protected fighters out there. His resume is very impressive, and with the exception of the brothers, I see him winning against whoever he's matched against, including Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                      David Price is hard to get excited about.

I'm sure he's picked up injuries but his career has zero momentum.

Fury is good for the division, he might not be world class but he's active and is matched against guys go to war with him. Nice fights.

Until one of the Klits destroys him a couple of rounds.
                      I like the fact that Price is slowly stepping up his opposition, and looking good doing what he has to do. Fury dropped himself in the deep end and whilst he's won every fight thus far, he's exposed a lot of his flaws and has struggled with sub-par fighters. If Price dispatches of Maccy D in impressive fashion without himself getting hurt I think that's a big step forward to better things.

Comment

Working...
                      X