No announcement yet.

Dmitry Pirog thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    this being only the 3rd fight I watch of his, he can be entertaining. A pretty skilled fighter, moves his upper body well and picks his opponents apart with solid shots...but his quality of opposition....I really couldn't comment, and I'm not sure any of us could, who are they? Still it's clear he can fight, and like many others I'd like to see him versus Martinez.

lmao @17:47, this dude literally threw an elbow and he would've gotten away with it if it landed.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

pirog's idol is sugar ray leonard

Comment

good stuff domination. yeah, pirog's a really solid fighter. i like his style and all, but i can't help to notice the huge size difference against martirosyan, he was doomed from the beginning. but like everyone, i'd like to see martinez/pirog go down next year. if it don't happen, i hope he lands another fight on hbo, perhaps against quillin or someone.

Comment

He's unique, stand out, definitely one of my favorite fighters to watch. Just want him to step up, hopefully he gets the opportunity.

Comment

This guy is revolutionary when it comes to European boxing. Slickest Euro I've ever seen.

Points about that first fight:

-Pirog was gigantic compared to his opponent. Holy crap.
                  -His opponent reminded me so much of Arthur Abraham.
                  -That dude got Margaritoed. Looks like the exact same eye injury Marg sustained against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                    This guy is revolutionary when it comes to European boxing. Slickest Euro I've ever seen.

Points about that first fight:

-Pirog was gigantic compared to his opponent. Holy crap.
                    -His opponent reminded me so much of Arthur Abraham.
                    -That dude got Margaritoed. Looks like the exact same eye injury Marg sustained against Pac.
                    Yeah i agree by far the best eastern euro to watch i hope more of them fight in this style.

Comment

He's definitely not the slickest Euro fighter, but he's got my ideal style. Anyone else agreeing with me on Pirog fighting the Vera/Lee winner?

Comment

Working...
                      X