Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOUR OPINION WANTED: More Impressive Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see it even. It's like apples to oranges. Oscar had all the advantages vs Floyd and Floyd won that fight. Pac also went up against some disadvantages towards him with Margarito as well. Margarito trained much better than what Oscar did and was less washed up IMO.

Comment

the Floyd win..by far!!!...Margarito had just come off the shelf after his suspension, he had taken some heavy punishment in the Cotto and Mosley fights...he was fighting at a catchweight he didn't feel his strongest at, its obvious looking back at the Cotto-Marg II negotiations...not taking anything away from Garcia, he's a solid trainer...but he didn't create Marg the monster...Capetillo did!!...Marg was put under the bright lights and when the media was more concerned about his suspension issue than about his tactics for Pac...it had to play on his mental a bit...Marg is a warrior, regardless of anything anybody will say...yea, he ****ed up, but ALOT of fighters **** up...check the history...Marg was more done than Oscar...that Oscar would've beaten the Pac that Marg fought imo...and Floyd would've beaten Marg the same way with 8 oz gloves on...UD

Comment

Mayweather vs DLH was the pu.ss.i.est fight ever lol, the gloves look so damn huge, they were both scare of each other, big dissapointment of a fight
        Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 01-12-2013, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I'll give the edge to Pac as Margarito was much more prime at the time than Oscar and also came in weighing 163lbs on fight night. Prior to Floyd's fight with Oscar, Oscar had only 1 fight in 3yrs. Pac beat the much bigger Margarito to a pulp and ended his career. Floyd drew a split decision with Oscar.

Comment

Working...
          X