No announcement yet.

LeBron James - "The LeBrons" Animated Series Promo Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James - "The LeBrons" Animated Series Promo Trailer

So they are making a cartoon show about Lebron as 4 diferent characters? A lot of quiters on 1 cartoon.

Originally posted by gatagata View Post

So they are making a cartoon show about Lebron as 4 diferent characters? A lot of quiters on 1 cartoon.
    ..but seriously, is this a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post

***** get over yourself.. (talking to LJ)

The sad thing is that little kids who don't know better will grow up idolizing this guy like we did MJ, except MJ actually lived up to the hype.

Comment

Comment

I'm a full on Kobe/Laker fan, and have been since Kobe was a rookie, but what's with all the hate? Are you fucking kidding? Live up to the hype? As far as I'm concerned he has exceeded reasonable hype.

He switched teams, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
            I'm a full on Kobe/Laker fan, and have been since Kobe was a rookie, but what's with all the hate? Are you fucking kidding? Live up to the hype? As far as I'm concerned he has exceeded reasonable hype.

He switched teams, get over it.
            exactly, i dnt remmember people saying "he's the greatest of all time" coming out of high school, they said hed be a great player.

and hes become one of the best talents sports ever seen.

hate ifya like people, but hes done more with his talent then 99% of people

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
              Classic commercials

Comment

Working...
              X