Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here spends there hole day on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    btw you would have been proud of me today.

i got into it with all the gamboa/caballero nutlickers.

defended juanma lopez to death earlier this afternoon.

i like the kid.

that should make up me making fun of cotto with all the boricuas.
    thanks for having our back

Comment

antonio margarito was a top 10 guy at 147 from 2001 to last year.

he fought top other top 10 ranked 147 fighters and champions like six heads lewis , antonio diaz , daniel santos , paul williams , joshua clottey , kermit cintron , manuel gomez , miguel cotto , shane mosley......

that's about 10 top ranked opponents.

he was also the #1 ranked welterweight by ring magazine (only behind the lineal champion) for 4-5 of those years between 2000-2009.

if he was a nobody at welterweight , i don't know who is somebody.

Comment

miguel cotto had been in the 147 division a lot shorter than antonio margarito.

he came around the same time floyd came into 147.

that said he was highly ranked throughout his entire campaign at 147.

plus he had a solid run at 140.

in 3 plus short years at 147 cotto fought zab judah , joshua clottey , manny pacquiao , antonio margarito , carlos quintana and shane mosley.

2 guys that mayweather fought and 4 guys that are a lot better at 147 than sharmba mitchell , carlos baldomir and juan manuel marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
          thanks for having our back
          i like the kid. (the next tito , i'm hoping......)

people keep hating on him and saying he's ducking gamboa and caballero.

he has a better resume than either gamboa and caballero. gamboa is still starting up and caballero is fighting nobodies.

they're hating on him because he wants a fight with marquez and vazquez.

how is that a bad thing?

marquez and vazquez is one of the most recognizable names in the featherweight division. the #1 and #2 at juanma's former division.

the young up and comers are suppose to go after the old , established names.

common sense.

but still......people want to run their mouths that lopez is ducking.

the guys he's supposedly ducking are fighting worst competition than he is. yet lopez is the bad one.

Comment

i like the kid. (the next tito , i'm hoping......)

people keep hating on him and saying he's ducking gamboa and caballero.

he has a better resume than either gamboa and caballero. gamboa is still starting up and caballero is fighting nobodies.

they're hating on him because he wants a fight with marquez and vazquez.

how is that a bad thing?

marquez and vazquez is one of the most recognizable names in the featherweight division. the #1 and #2 at juanma's former division.

the young up and comers are suppose to go after the old , established names.

common sense.

but still......people want to run their mouths that lopez is ducking.

the guys he's supposedly ducking are fighting worst competition than he is. yet lopez is the bad one.
            Yea I'm hoping he's the next best thing to come outta PR. He better not fall in love with his power too much tho. He should try to box more

Comment

Yea I'm hoping he's the next best thing to come outta PR. He better not fall in love with his power too much tho. He should try to box more
              boxer-puncher like tito.

maybe falling in love with his power is not a bad thing though. especially if he uses it a high work rate.

tito would have done better against hopkins/winky in my opinion if he just slugged it out instead of trying to be a boxer puncher.

it's been almost a decade and the hopkins loss still hurts.......

Comment

boxer-puncher like tito.

maybe falling in love with his power is not a bad thing though. especially if he uses it a high work rate.

tito would have done better against hopkins/winky in my opinion if he just slugged it out instead of trying to be a boxer puncher.

it's been almost a decade and the hopkins loss still hurts.......
                dont even remember me

Comment

dont even remember me
                  i threw a party at my house for the fight. invited all my friends who weren't boxing fans and talked crap all day about how tito was gonna kill hopkins.

paid for the ppv , food and drinks that night too.

after a few rounds i just sat there quietly......

Comment

I don't anymore, because I do too much working now.

But I used to have more down time.

Now I rush home to post and get as many in as I can.

It's dorky but W/E **** you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I sat on here for like 10 hours one day..Not just on this site but mostly...My eyes started hurting from this damn white background... But I hardly ever stay on here too long.. That was the only time

Comment

Working...
                      X