Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathew Hatton is not an option for Floyd Says SCHAEFFER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mildly serious question. since most of the options presented are very poor .. such as Paulie or M. Hatton

any chance Floyd fights someone at Middleweight (Sebastian Sylvester maybe) to pick up another alphabet title? I recognize this is a very unlikely option, but with the present fight options at WW so crappy for Floyd

why not try to add to the belt collection?

since it's widely agreed on that Hatton or Paulie vs Floyd are terrible fights

**and I've read in the past Ellerbe comment about Floyd being able to win a title at Middleweight .. so why not do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
      nate campbell, malignaggi, and kermit cintron wont be able to compete against Pacquiao-Clottey

it'd be better if they just wait for the winner of Mosley-Berto
      Mayweather-Cintron would outsell Pac-Clottey. No one is buying that fight for Clottey while there are a lot of Puerto Ricans that may buy the fight just because one of their natives is fighting the best in the world. Plus Cintron is basically undefeated since his losses are to Plasterito. And Cintron has been successful at both 147 and 154.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
        mildly serious question. since most of the options presented are very poor .. such as Paulie or M. Hatton

any chance Floyd fights someone at Middleweight (Sebastian Sylvester maybe) to pick up another alphabet title? I recognize this is a very unlikely option, but with the present fight options at WW so crappy for Floyd

why not try to add to the belt collection?

since it's widely agreed on that Hatton or Paulie vs Floyd are terrible fights

**and I've read in the past Ellerbe comment about Floyd being able to win a title at Middleweight .. so why not do it?

If I was Floyd I would fight Yuri Foreman...just because Manny said he didn't like the size difference and turned that fight down. I would go grab that 154 pound title with ease then sit back until the dust clears.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingHistory View Post
          If I was Floyd I would fight Yuri Foreman...just because Manny said he didn't like the size difference and turned that fight down. I would go grab that 154 pound title with ease then sit back until the dust clears.
          I agree with you, but it wont happen. Foreman is controlled by Arum, and Arum is pissed about the announcement on the date Floyd will fight. No way he will put his fighters in seperate PPV's against each other, especially if one is Floyd.

All though when I type this out it makes sense, because he would make a **** ton of money.

Comment

Working...
          X