No announcement yet.

Da1catas Fight Video From June 2nd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
    YAY VERS is goin to the GYm.. Now I have VERS to motivate me to train more JUST like I been doin FOR TRICK all these months since we made that deal lol.
    Haha, glad to see you still remember

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
      Haha, glad to see you still remember
      lol of course I remember it.. ya better be training.. its gotta be the century fight haha

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        Well I could give too ****s about john scully .. his name actually slips my mind at the moment to be honest... i'm sure you'l refresh my memory.. anyway..

all I was making a point of was that everytime Punch has answered one of my questions I have went to the gym and applied it..And it has actually helped me so As far as I go Punch would have to be the 100% thing I said...

I dont care about anyone in boxing.. I only care about what helps me and what works for me...and so far he's added to that so he's High in my book.

Thanx about my fight... I have to learn to stay cool.. I get pissed too easily.. that could lead to me losing a fight oneday so I have to learn how to concentrate more, stay focused, and keep my mind level.If I fight in this tourney 2 weeks away Hopefully i can bring back something to wow you guys.
        http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=6598

he was a highly decorated amatuer and fought for world titles on 3 different occasions

Comment

Originally posted by toehead View Post
          John Scully posts here so I seriously doubt the 100% thing! and not for nothin but the remark he(punchdrunk) made about the "outside the house" thing reguarding verse was unnessasary, unprovoked, and it was meant to be hurtfull. I don't post here often but I do lurk quite a bit and more times than not punchdrunk is taking shots at one person or another which makes him come off like a jackass but whatever....anyhow congrats on you fight!
          I would never claim to be more experienced in this game than Scully, because obviously I'm not. I do think there are certain areas of training that I might know more about, but those would be more in the general training theory and physiology areas, than boxing.

Regarding the "outside the house" comment, it was because of something in another thread, so unprovoked it wasn't. I shouldn't have brought it into this thread though, you're right about that...

I'd like to think that I'm not the only one "taking shots" at people, usually it's provoked by someone who keeps arguing some MYTH they heard somewhere, when I've already broken down the reasons it's not correct. But hey, since you feel that way, maybe I should think about how I come across, and try to be more patient.

Comment

Working...
          X