Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Legacy - Bert Sugar Flip-Flops - MUST SEE (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    youre tripping. chics with braces are sexy as ****
    They need to brush THOROUGHLY after anything they eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
      so the bottom line is floyd mayweather needs to start flying media members around to his fights, pay for their meals and hotel fees.

you listening floyd?
      That is one of the benefits of having a big promotional company. When you are Top Rank, and you have eight fight cards a year, you can splurge on the media, and they return the love.
      A reporter for the Nashville Daily Raccoon gets to fly out, gets media credentials, attends the presser, sponges from the buffet, etc.

Can you imagine Dan Rafael at a buffet in Vegas?

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        This poster, PAKYO, gave me red karma for this post because he said that I couldn't back it up.

So, here is the back-up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYD1Lw47HiY

They discuss it in the beginning.

Thanks, PAKYO. Cheers, mate.
        Very interesting!

Comment

Who cares? The Marquez fight was still a joke.

Comment

somebody tell that decrepit old fossil Bert Sugar to stick his cigar up his ass and swallow that goofy hat...Mayweather legacy aside, this is just another example of a ****** pundit helping to build hype around a fight, than acting disgusted that the fight was even set up when its a dud...take old yeller out to the pasture and shoot him

Comment

I see the media is back into hate mode.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post

As I already predicted, after Mayweather fights Mosley, there would be a new excuse from Bert Sugar. I didn't realize Bert would come up with an excuse before the fight even took place, though.
                Maybe Bert thought Mayweather was actually make the agreed weight of 144 when he made those statements....

Comment

I glanced at the thread title, and thought it was a picture of Mayweather with Bert Sugar, who was wearing flip flops...

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    I glanced at the thread title, and thought it was a picture of Mayweather with Bert Sugar, who was wearing flip flops...
                    I thought it was a video of Bert Sugar, Mayweather and Donnie Lalonde wearing those one inch flip flops that make you look taller.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      JMM losing had nothing to do with size......granted it played a factor.....but it was more to do witht he style matchup.....it's not like Floyd fought on the inside and used the weight advantage to lean all over JMM and wear him down.....

People forget Duran moved up from 135 and beat SRL at 147......JMM had every right to try.......

Also don't forget Floyd fought Oscar at JMW as a welterweight.....and there are other examples through history where that has happened.

Maybe Bert thought Floyd was coming at the catchweight .... but he definitely had it wrong about Floyd.

JMM losing had a lot to do with size. JMM had only fought a couple of times at 135. NEVER at 140 and NEVER at 147. When you move up 2-3 divisions like Marquez did, it can and did affect his performance. Marquez said that at 147 he felt slow and sluggish. Now factor in that Floyd has lived in that division for several years and is bigger than Marquez. Also factor in that Marquez was trying to do all this at the age of 36. If Marquez had fought other top WW and beat them then yes, that would have made the fight legit.

Fact is that Floyd had plenty to chose from at WW. Why did he have to go down 2 divisions .... it's just crazy. It was a no win situation for Floyd but he still went for it. Floyd's move to take on Marquez beats Bert's comment any day of the week.

Duran vs SRL was a bad example. For one, Duran was only 29 years old when he fought SRL. More importantly, Duran had already fought about 6 or 7 fights at or around 147 when he faced SRL.

You and some others are trying to legitimize the Floyd vs Marquez fight because of what Bert said but all this shows is that Bert was talking from both sides of his mouth or had amnesia. Take your pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X