Collapse
No announcement yet.

best freestyle ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it was going to be a white rapper.

Comment

I still like Snopp D-O-double-G when it comes to freestylin'.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        Eminem is a good rapper.

But I'm pretty sure you only like him because of his lack of melanin.

What other rappers do you like?

i dont like rap...i dont like dance music but i love prodigy(not the rapper, the dance group) and chemical brothers, i dont like coutnry music but i like jonny cash, i dont like heavy rock, but i like metallica...get my point...

All the other rappers are all about bling, racist anti white rants, plus they slur their speech.

Eminem just wacks on a vest and schools all these flids..look what he did to jay z on renegade..

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          i dont like rap...i dont like dance music but i love prodigy(not the rapper, the dance group) and chemical brothers, i dont like coutnry music but i like jonny cash, i dont like heavy rock, but i like metallica...get my point...

All the other rappers are all about bling, racist anti white rants, plus they slur their speech.

Eminem just wacks on a vest and schools all these flids..look what he did to jay z on renegade..
          LOL.

And, there you go.

You're a funny guy, I used to think you were serious.

Comment

do you like any non-white musicians or athletes?

Comment

Eminem is P4P the ILLEST Freestyler of ALL TIME!..

Big L is close..but he SADLY got cut short..Em has REIGNED for over 15yrs on the Freestyle tip..and is STILL not to be ****ed with..

Comment

That's not even Em's best freestyle IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
                  do you like any non-white musicians or athletes?

you should be focussed on why bayern munich a 100 percdent white team are in the champions league final and why the dukes win the basketbal college champs, or why phil mickleson school tiger woods arse at golf...

then ill answer your question...

Comment

It's a good one though, don't get me wrong.

He has so many sick ones. I've always loved this one..

Comment

you should be focussed on why bayern munich a 100 percdent white team are in the champions league final and why the dukes win the basketbal college champs, or why phil mickleson school tiger woods arse at golf...

then ill answer your question...
                      Ok im focused. What do you want me to say? that Bayern sucks? they don't and Ribery is one of my top 5 favorite players. Robben is great too. I wasn't even rooting for Lyon lol... Ok Tiger didn't win at golf for once, doesn't mean phil mickelson is greater than him...

No answer my question

Comment

Working...
                      X