Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was floyd sr or roger on crack during there boxing careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was floyd sr or roger on crack during there boxing careers?

Do u think they were on crack? Roger had a pretty relentless style and could take a good beating ( see chavez fights) do u think crack cocaine helped him with this? Crackheads can take a pretty good beating from what ive seen. Thoughts?

Originally posted by P4P DESTINED View Post
    Do u think they were on crack? Roger had a pretty relentless style and could take a good beating ( see chavez fights) do u think crack cocaine helped him with this? Crackheads can take a pretty good beating from what ive seen. Thoughts?
    ...and this is why you only have red k...

Comment

what have you seen? videos of crackheads getting beat on lol? you haven't seen shit other than what's on your computer chump troll

Comment

Well they are well known crackheads. And seeing as they were making decent money they probably took alot of crack. Does anyone know what the commision testing was like back then?

Comment

No trolling plz.....

Comment

Well they are well known crackheads. And seeing as they were making decent money they probably took alot of crack. Does anyone know what the commision testing was like back then?
            Please post an article,link or anything to back up this crap you just posted,show me 1 story of either doing crack,just 1

Comment

of course they were that was the only that they could have compete.

Dont do Drugs Kids

Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 12-26-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Bob arum said wen roger was on crack he used to let him sleep in his office. As for sr u just have to listen to the dude. And look at there teeth. Without a doubt they are crackheads. Dont forget floyd mom was also a crackhead so they probably had like big crack orgies when the commisions cut there cheques.

Comment

Bob arum said wen roger was on crack he used to let him sleep in his office. As for sr u just have to listen to the dude. And look at there teeth. Without a doubt they are crackheads. Dont forget floyd mom was also a crackhead so they probably had like big crack orgies when the commisions cut there cheques.
                  :smilol: ........................

Comment

No trolling plz.....
                    Are you kidding? This is a troll thread if I ever saw one. I'll entertain you anyway. While I don't think a professional athlete can compete at such a physical sport while on crack, I've seen enough crackheads in my time to speculate that at least Roger may have gone on it years after retiring.

Comment

Working...
                    X