Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Beats The Dog **** Out of Chavez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd would fight Sergio at 160 before Chavez. Chavez is just way too big, at least Sergio only comes in at like 164-165 on fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Floyd would fight Sergio at 160 before Chavez. Chavez is just way too big, at least Sergio only comes in at like 164-165 on fight night.

and he's willing / could actually make a catchweight

jr is muscled and has bones like a CW. i have no idea how the hell he makes it to 160 lbs

Comment

• Did Chavez Sr beat the Dog s**t out of Floyd Sr too ? I thought He just beat the Dog s**t out of Roger only Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          What you really mean is when I agree with something concerning Floyd I'm ok. But when someone tries to say he beats the biggest & best pressure fighter at 160 I'm not. I'm fine & dandy homey. Some of us have the capacity to understand that Floyd isn't god & he can be beat & JR has the size & tools to do it.
          Not at all , you went of like a pac kid fan spewing hate because a father talks up his son , to me being the father gives Snr some common sense leeway in what he says about Jnr , there is always a human element in all this and most of the time you seem to respect that , that was the point ! its like people putting rubbish on Snr and Roger because of their slurring speech , they been hit in the head lots of times its going to effect them , but the insults are hate driven .

Comment

• A replay of Chavez vs Taylor would be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Now while I agree that Chavez jr must be tested, that's where it ends. Size doesn't win fights if fighters are in the same weight class. These two fighters are not. Chavez isn't fighting lower than 160 & Floyd doesn't have the power to keep Chavez honest. Floyd's defense alone won't win this fight &b his offense won't matter. The minute Floyd touches the rope, Chavez's body punches breaks him in half.
              Floyd spar with heavyweights

Real heavyweights

He's not the best fighter in the world for no reason at all

Comment

• Good lord the first 5 pages were hard to read, way to much over the top trolling on here now.

Comment

• I am really, really, really confused and cannot believe what I reading on this forum. Chavez Jr's fans have him beating every fighter he steps in the ring with. Hell, they mine as well line up Vitali and Wlad in consecutive fights because Jr's fans will convince you that he will beat both of them rather easily as well. And why all the hype about Jr? Because he beat Andy Lee. Let me say it again just in case it was not clear, because he beat Andy Lee. As far as Lee concerned, he is the type of fighter that Bute was getting crucified for fighting not all that long ago. But, somehow by beating a fighter like Lee, that is not all that elite, in a fight that by all accounts was close up to the stoppage. Has somehow elevated Chavez to super elite status. I have to ask, what am I not seeing? What I am missing? Because how can any of this possibly make any sense to true boxing fans?

Comment

• When "El Dinero De Vaca" lands, he will make Roger Mayweather Cringe in reminiscence.

Chavez in a 11

Comment

• Did Chavez destroy Zbik? Rubio? Vanda? Molina?

Comment

Working...
                      X