Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message for you delusional Pacquiao fans, just stop already Marquez is not scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for you delusional Pacquiao fans, just stop already Marquez is not scared

Stop already with that Juan Manuel Marquez is scared, or that he was worried that Pacman was going to finish him before the lucky punch, and all this crap, it makes the real Pac fans disgusted. The bottomline is he got the KO how much more can you say I won other than a one punch KO?

I like Pacquiao but this stuff is getting crazy, Marquez is not scared of Manny, why the hell would he be? He is not Floyd, he actually had the balls to fight Manny 4 times and eat his punches, so stop.

Do I think a rematch should be granted since PAc gave JMM multiple shots, logically yes, but in my opinion NO. Stop going after Marquez, even Pac said if JMM doesn't want to fight him he is okay, stop it already, Manny is not going to beg for a rematch the way Marquez did, he doesn't care he has moved on already.

If that 50/50 split rumor was true, I'm ashamed of Manny. I don't know, but you can tell he's not the same old kid who grew up on the streets in the PI. He's got enough money for his lifetime, he's trying to help his country through politics, he's got kids and all.

I don't think Marquez HAS to give him a rematch, but it would be graceful for him too. After that 5 fights is enough.

Manny is getting older using a style of fighting that does not age well. Although the sad thing is, I'd still have him over almost all the current 140s and 147s if he can still fight like he did in Pac-Marquez IV.

With the exception of Mayweather, I still believe that fight is 55/45 for either fighter depending how bad they both want to win.

Comment

goes both ways. jmm fans and floyd lovers called it the other way around when the rematches didn't happen right away. and jmm was actually at fault in the first rematch.

Comment

Marquez crashed Pacquiao's birthday party once to call him out for a rematch. Marquez is the one holding the cards, and he has every right to make Pacquiao beg a little.

Ya know, Oscar tried to get crazy money for the rematch even though he lost to Floyd the first time, so that fight never came off. Pac should be humble and take the even money if he wants a rematch. It's still a fuckload of money.

The Floyd fight is never going to happen unless Mayweather loses, so fighting Marquez and KOing him should be on the top of Pac's to-do list before retirement. I'm interested to see how his career will play out.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          If that 50/50 split rumor was true, I'm ashamed of Manny. I don't know, but you can tell he's not the same old kid who grew up on the streets in the PI. He's got enough money for his lifetime, he's trying to help his country through politics, he's got kids and all.

I don't think Marquez HAS to give him a rematch, but it would be graceful for him too. After that 5 fights is enough.

Manny is getting older using a style of fighting that does not age well. Although the sad thing is, I'd still have him over almost all the current 140s and 147s if he can still fight like he did in Pac-Marquez IV.

With the exception of Mayweather, I still believe that fight is 55/45 for either fighter depending how bad they both want to win.

Great reply smooth.

I just get sick of these fans who actually think Marquez is scared! how can he be scared? Was he fighting like Shane mosley, Josh Clottey or Bradley? no, he fought like a warrior willing to fire back at manny during mannys combos risking getting hit in the process, and they keep saying its a lucky punch, how can it be lucky when I predicted this KO coming I posted that sparring video where Marquez caught his sparmat with the same shot.

Freddie Roach doesn't watch video anymore, he has gone hollywood just like Manny they seem to not care. I miss the old Roach who was studying tapes and didn't just do mitt work to impress the cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Marquez crashed Pacquiao's birthday party once to call him out for a rematch. Marquez is the one holding the cards, and he has every right to make Pacquiao beg a little.

Ya know, Oscar tried to get crazy money for the rematch even though he lost to Floyd the first time, so that fight never came off. Pac should be humble and take the even money if he wants a rematch. It's still a fuckload of money.
            You are dealing with ego, JMM and Pac are both businessman now, JMM knows even if he gets 40 percent with Pac its still more than he would get with Bradley or rios or alvarado, but he is playing his cards and he knows the the need for the fight is on Pac, he knows Pac is desperate for the fight, but now that the shoe is on jmms foot he is going to hardball it as long as possible.

It could backfire though with the Bradley fight, Bradley is a horrible match up for a counter puncher like JMM. Pacman unless he is completely done should shine against Alvarado, and I feel sad for Alvarado Pacman coming off a loss is a deadly mofo, he has his hunger back its the competitor in him. Anytime you hurt him or knock him down he comes back harder and harder until you can put him to sleep like JMM did.

But the bottomline is JMM is not scared, this is all business dealings from both sides going on, and it gets annoying how the Pac super fans are acting, its similar to when Vic Darchinyan got knocked out by Nonito and than told Nonito right after you gonna give me rematch? and acted like Nonito was scared of him after he just KO him.

Comment

I knew Marquez was gonna find his shots the 4th fight, I just didn't expect the KO. I'm a Manny fan(as well as a Filipino) and told everyone Marquez was gonna win just because he'd be able to outbox Manny. And thus the skills paid the bills. ALTHOUGH, as I'm not completely over that loss it was such a great shot with such "dirtiness" it wasn't illegal, but man.. Manny lunged in(well he lunges a lot) and TRIPPED over Marquez's leadfoot.

People think it was lucky because it was so devastating when it fact it was that Marquez knows Manny was gonna come in deep and well if you've ever boxed you've probably executed overhand rights like that before. Manny had practically lost all balance with incoming force to his face. Perfect shot, right on the button.

I mean come on, that lucky shot **** is ******ed. If I was fighting a southpaw who came in, I would of tried the same punch.

And on the other point, fighters these day seem to get caught up in self-proclaimed greatness and when the public adds on to it they lose the "eye of the tiger." It is sad to see..

Comment

What imbeciles are saying that?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  I knew Marquez was gonna find his shots the 4th fight, I just didn't expect the KO. I'm a Manny fan(as well as a Filipino) and told everyone Marquez was gonna win just because he'd be able to outbox Manny. And thus the skills paid the bills. ALTHOUGH, as I'm not completely over that loss it was such a great shot with such "dirtiness" it wasn't illegal, but man.. Manny lunged in(well he lunges a lot) and TRIPPED over Marquez's leadfoot.

People think it was lucky because it was so devastating when it fact it was that Marquez knows Manny was gonna come in deep and well if you've ever boxed you've probably executed overhand rights like that before. Manny had practically lost all balance with incoming force to his face. Perfect shot, right on the button.

I mean come on, that lucky shot **** is ******ed. If I was fighting a southpaw who came in, I would of tried the same punch.

And on the other point, fighters these day seem to get caught up in self-proclaimed greatness and when the public adds on to it they lose the "eye of the tiger." It is sad to see..

Man, that KO was a shock to me, even though I predicted it I didn't expect him to be sleeping that long.

The first knockdown shocked me, but knowing Pacman when you hurt him or knock him down he gets angry and more ferocious so JMM didn;t jump on him he backed up and countered played it smart. I thought Pac was winning after that and about to swell JMMs eyes up till he couldn't see, than bam he got caught with the same right hand JMM used in sparring, JMM is very smart he knows Pac lunges in head first, but unlike other boxers JMM isn;t scared to get hit or taking the gamble of attack Pac as he attacks.

This is the only reason I felt Pac had a shot against Floyd before because Floyd used to just cover up a lot and pot shot giving a guy like Pac chances to out work him with that combo side step combo move he uses while guys are covering up, but after seeing Floyd really offensive against Cotto, I said Pac had no shot. When Floyd was stringing those combos together and rocking cotto with the looping right hand over and over, and after seeing Pac get put out against JMM and dropped with the same looping right hand that Floyd throws, Floyd should KO Manny easy if they fight now.

Floyd would be crying and saying why didn;t I fight him before, he will be depressed and saying man Pacmans punches dont hurt I wish I could have fought him before, he will be kicking himself every day when he realizes Pacs punches do not hurt like he thought.

Comment

Marquez who really doesn't want a rematch caused he knows already whats would be the

:gay::gay::gay:
                    Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Stop already with that Juan Manuel Marquez is scared, or that he was worried that Pacman was going to finish him before the lucky punch, and all this crap, it makes the real Pac fans disgusted. The bottomline is he got the KO how much more can you say I won other than a one punch KO?

I like Pacquiao but this stuff is getting crazy, Marquez is not scared of Manny, why the hell would he be? He is not Floyd, he actually had the balls to fight Manny 4 times and eat his punches, so stop.

Do I think a rematch should be granted since PAc gave JMM multiple shots, logically yes, but in my opinion NO. Stop going after Marquez, even Pac said if JMM doesn't want to fight him he is okay, stop it already, Manny is not going to beg for a rematch the way Marquez did, he doesn't care he has moved on already.

Comment

Working...
                    X