Rios-Alvarado II in March?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rios/bradley is the fight i want.

Comment

I'm not interested in a rematch right now. Marquez vs Bradley/Rios...easy fight to make unless Marquez retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        wtf is the point of a rematch???? there was a clear winner!...

you guys here actually supporting this are whats wrong with boxing, ***** atone thing but happy with another and its the same ****....

also, where does this leave bradley???... bradley needs a new manager, this dude cameron dunkin, does he work for top rank or his fighters??.... i guess that topic is for another thread but bradley stays taking L's....
        I wouldn't be surprised if Dunkin did have an agreement with arum, most of the fighters he does manage are with top rank and he usually lures them away from Gary Shaw.the only Dunkin fighter not signed with arum that I can think of is Kirkland. But Bradley, Pavlik, rios, Robert Garcia, Donaire are all with tr.
        Last edited by Joey_Torreo; 12-10-2012, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
          I would like to see that fight in March next year. If I were Rios I would be telling Arum I want to fight Marquez next.
          As much as i like rios, Rios will never stand up to arum, that's the slogan at the rg boxing acadamy "that's not my job, it's up to Cameron and bob"

Comment

Lets do it. Would love a rematch. I could see Mike winning the second that could lead to a trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
              wtf is the point of a rematch???? there was a clear winner!...

you guys here actually supporting this are whats wrong with boxing, ***** atone thing but happy with another and its the same ****....

also, where does this leave bradley???... bradley needs a new manager, this dude cameron dunkin, does he work for top rank or his fighters??.... i guess that topic is for another thread but bradley stays taking L's....
              This rematch isn't such a bad decision. It was a close fight, where some people even had Alvarado ahead. And sure it ended with the ref stepping in and stopping the fight early. But it's not as if Rios was dominating the entire fight. Rios was also in danger of losing. I know people are enamored with Rios, but let's not forget that he was given a gift W over Abril. Make Rios earn the road to big fights with a Rios vs Alvarado rematch, this is one fight that will still not disappoint fans if it's made.

Comment

Will Alverado take it to Rios in the rematch as well? If so, I'd like to see it, but I agree with others an immediate rematch is not warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Lets do it. Would love a rematch. I could see Mike winning the second that could lead to a trilogy.
                  If Mike is able to keep Rios at a distance through Jab/Right cross, without allowing Rios to get on the inside then I think he has a good shot. He was having some success landing bombs at mid range. Rios admitted that he was stunned a couple times throughout the fight. If its a replay of the first fight then it will be a good fight, if Alvarado keeps him at distance I think it will still turn out to be an entartaining fight which can go either way. So bring it.

Comment

No, No , No, No April 20th need to look like this 4 men tournament

Main Event
                    Timothy Bradley (c) vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Co Main Event
                    Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios

WBO vacant Title
                    Ruslan Provodnikov vs Mike Alvarado

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      No, No , No, No April 20th need to look like this 4 men tournament

Main Event
                      Timothy Bradley (c) vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Co Main Event
                      Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios

WBO vacant Title
                      Ruslan Provodnikov vs Mike Alvarado
                      Yes and no.... Pac is not going to be a co-main event and Arum would never put these two on the same card. He'd make them separate and both PPV

Comment

Working...
                      X