No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan vs Salido Rematch on August 13 or August 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan vs Salido Rematch on August 13 or August 20

Peter Rivera of Puerto Rico Best Boxing, who promote Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez, says negotiations have begun for a rematch with WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido of Mexico. Salido captured the belt from Lopez with an eight round stoppage in April. Rivera met with Salido's promoter Fernando Beltran, and Showtime executives, during last week's Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley event in Las Vegas. The rematch would happen on August 13 or August 20 in Puerto Rico.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ill put 7 million on lopez. anyone want the bet?

Comment

I know Juanma is a big draw and everything in PR but Salido is the Champ. The fight should be staged in Mexico. It's not like the fight won't sell in MEX. Any World Championship fight sells in MEXICO.

I see another KO victory for Salido.

Comment

i got salido by tko again

Comment

Aw, man..I'd really like the fight to be a week later just so I could be able to take my fiancee there and she could see what it's like to be at a boxing event.

Comment

I dont know, if it is the right move, but it shows guts from Juanma!!!

By the way, what happend with all that talks that Salido now call the shots because he was the champ?? LMAO With Proper adjustments, Juanma wins this!!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
              Ill put 7 million on lopez. anyone want the bet?
              I'll take it.

Comment

let's see

salidon is going to finish what the ref stopped him from doing.. brutal ko!!

Comment

lol ,they should have just moved on.if Salido wins again and he will,what will they say about Lopez?this is a no win for him ,can't they see that even if he was to win ,who did he beat? an old fighter and does nothing for his career but put him to shame.Dumb move but we welcome it.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    I dont know, if it is the right move, but it shows guts from Juanma!!!

By the way, what happend with all that talks that Salido now call the shots because he was the champ?? LMAO With Proper adjustments, Juanma wins this!!
                    like the fight being in puertorico and him runing around the ring to get the win?lol yeah your probably right.

Comment

Working...
                    X