Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander vs Matthysse: Both Trainers Want The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a smarter fight then a fight with Maidana..It's a more winnable fight that's for sure,although it might be still dangerous for Devon to fight a guy we all seen box and who has power..But I like this fight let's hope it get's done..I would hate if this fight is in st lou I wanna see a fair fight,no help from judges or refs..

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
      Why hasn't Devon dropped Cunningham's ass already?
      I wonder the same, Alexander is a talented fighter but his last 2 fights goes on to show that Cunningham does not know how to prepare a fight plan neither how to adjust during the fight, Alexander should change trainer asap.

Comment

140 is HOT. let this fight go down.

Maidana's no fool, he gets a pass for the $ that comes along with a Morales fight. let the man blast out morales and devin can try and prove himself/get some confidence back.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          I wonder the same, Alexander is a talented fighter but his last 2 fights goes on to show that Cunningham does not know how to prepare a fight plan neither how to adjust during the fight, Alexander should change trainer asap.
          Yup.

Devon's last two fights just goes to show that Cunningham is nothing but a damn cheerleader.

Devon needs a trainer that can actually TRAIN him and teach him to do things.

Comment

Great fight.

Alexander by UD

Comment

Ohh boy,Alexander disappointed me while Mattysse impressed me,I'm going with Lucas's combination of skill & power over Alexanders arm punches.

Comment

Wow alexander sure he wants to do this, i agree with cunningham on mathysse being a lil better boxer than maidana, i think alexander can outbox maidana but mathysse is more technically sound so i think mathysse would give devon a tougher time, its a 50/50 fight either way, maidana vs alexander its 50/50 with a lil incline to devon, winner of devon vs lucas vs winner of morales vs chino

Comment

*sigh* people blaming the trainers again. . . at this point in a boxers career, if he has already made it to the top level. and nowadays id argue that alexander is definitely fighting at the top level, you should be able to "read and react". all the good fighters can do it. that is what makes hopkins so amazing to watch. he is almost always lacking in the power, speed, athleticism department (especially at this stage in his career), and yet he STILL is just able to completely STYMY his opposition. WORLD CLASS GUYS

Comment

I consider devon a peterson type of guy now lucas will ko him

Comment

I'm very excited about this news and I would like it to happen in the undercard of Bradley-Khan.

I pick Matthysse by TKO in the 11th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X