Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea at work and also went to a bar last night and the bartender chick was talking to me and my friend about it. Its an EVENT, what can you say...

Comment

• all right

ok...... i was not

Comment

• Just bought the fight.

Comment

• Yea he is a funny character. What is really funny is that on 24/7 when floyd was making fun of cotto and trying to pull off gay jokes he had ellerbe next to him, then he was like, um idk, to each is own.

-But joking aside he's probably not a creep just a super flamboyant black dude with a sprinkle of **** tendencies.

Comment

• The oh **** moment for Miguel is when he realizes that Floyd is both stronger and faster than he is.

Comment

• Also what I have noticed is Bob Arum has killed Floyd as far as the public relations war has gone. Ive heard a lot of people (and blacks included) saying floyd is scared of pacquiao and pacquiao would knock him out.

All of the excuses and BS statements from Arum last time around only make it to boxing websites, general fans dont hear all of that. All they see is 24/7 with floyd saying how he thinks pac is on roids, how he is worried about his health and how he wont take 50/50. So its pretty easy to understand why everyone sides with arum without even knowing who arum is. Floyd hurt his own image with the way its presented on 24/7.

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
              Yeah, I heard **** like.

1."if Floyd doesnt KO Cotto, then Pacquiao will destroy Mayweather."
              2. "This fight is fixed. Floyd is joking around and Cotto doesnt look serious in the gym"
              3. "Floyd Mayweather is going to Mike Tyson Miguel Cotto"
              4. :Floyd vs that WARD cat is a fight I want to see"

Yeah I heard people saying the fight was fixed for mayweather too! and them going on to say they think all boxing fights are fixed. I wonder if they think the same about MMA fights, probably not.

Comment

• Yeah i was so hyped at work yesterday i was going up to people cause i just wanted to talk about it, i was like i know you gonna watching the fight tomorrow then you listen to them talk about it, man i be laughing inside thinking you don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

• I was walking past some city workers & asked them about the fight, he said yeah he's watching it. I asked who he thought was gonna win, he just laughed & said it was an exhibition. I was totally ashamed.

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post
                    Behind the scenes footage of the weigh in...

PS why does Mayweather chew his gum like a cow...just saying...
                    at Floyd going super trolling from 19:47

Comment

• This fight would be another cheap shot knockout? LOL! cotto has to watch out that sneak move again.

Comment

Working...
                      X