Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell is (or was) Floyd Jr worth as much as Oscar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell is (or was) Floyd Jr worth as much as Oscar?

Floyd Jr. publicly stated numerous times that he's worth $200 million. How is this possible? To my knowledge that is what Oscar is about worth. So how is Floyd Jr. even close to being as worth as much as Oscar when his only two huge PPV was against Oscar and Hatton. His biggest payday against Oscar he made about 20-25 million, where the hell did he earn the other 180 million or so or is the dude lying? Looking at the two fighters PPV numbers http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=238322 I would think that Floyd Jr. would at most be worth a quarter of what Oscar is worth.

Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
    Floyd Jr. publicly stated numerous times that he's worth $200 million. How is this possible? To my knowledge that is what Oscar is about worth. So how is Floyd Jr. even close to being as worth as much as Oscar when his only two huge PPV was against Oscar and Hatton. His biggest payday against Oscar he made about 20-25 million, where the hell did he earn the other 180 million or so or is the dude lying? Looking at the two fighters PPV numbers http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=238322 I would think that Floyd Jr. would at most be worth a quarter of what Oscar is worth.
    i dont think any boxer is worth as much as Oscar as far as bank account goes. hell, oscars one of the riches athletes period

Comment

you dont know what he does under the table

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        i dont think any boxer is worth as much as Oscar as far as bank account goes. hell, oscars one of the riches athletes period

right, that's why im wondering why Floyd Jr. goes around saying he's worth a couple hundred million when that is what Oscar is about worth.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          you dont know what he does under the table

like waht? sell crack with fifty on the street corner? yea, thats going to make him the other $150 mil.

Comment

like waht? sell crack with fifty on the street corner? yea, thats going to make him the other $150 mil.
            who said crack..we dont know what this man has nor should we be concerned..just know its more than we have

Comment

so what?

why you worried about his money? Is he late on your child support or something?

Comment

Floyd also said he was going to be a billionaire by the end of 08.

Comment

by investing in boats, obviously.

Comment

why are ya'll so concerned about his bank account??

Comment

Working...
                    X