Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't begin to fathom the stupidity of...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    This is not a left-wing/right-wing issue. I'm certainly not left-wing and I despise hunting as a sport.
    Yeah I agree. I'm not left wing either but trophy hunting disturbs me also.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
      Huge difference between poaching and legal hunting. With legal hunting , you pay an insane amount of money just for the permit (which the money would go to the preservation of the other animals). Not only that, but the meat from the kill goes to feeding the local village. Better than their corrupt government can do. Male lions kill other male lions, including little cubs, for the sake of eliminating competition. Kill one male lion, for the sake of saving 20 others. Etc. There are just alot of different aspects to be examined. But yeah, a lot of good can come from hunting legally.
      Hmm, someone who knows what they are talking about. Thats new.

Im an avid hunter. Love it. Probably my favorite hobby. I will say these African hunts don't interest me at all,but if people want to do it and its legal, by all means.

What a lot of you agitators don't understand that these hunts are taking place on reserves and **** where they game is strictly managed to continue existence.

It's the same thing with the endangered species list in America. Plenty of animals are on the list in some states and other states have too many and need to be hunted.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        That's quite the hipster attitude you have regarding people's own right to be morally outraged.

"Unless you've been aware of or offended by this issue for longer than I have then you're just a poser."

Newsflash, bro - We live in a technological society. Every minute of every day people are becoming increasingly aware of and involved in issues that were previously foreign or nonexistent to them. Facebook playing a large role in that likely has something to do with the fact that it's the most popular website on the ****ing planet.

Regarding people's awareness of the casualties and infinite amounts of conflict in the middle east : You must not read much. Hell, we have a discussion thread about the Israel/Palestine conflict about once a month in this lounge. There's one going on as I type this.
        And therein lies one of the big problems. The majority of people are sticking their nose in without having a clue about the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Hmm...From what I see, people are more concerned with a cheerleader that shoots big game, than they are about innocent humans being murdered under the phony wars America is fighting.

Did this faded spunkrag seriously just resort to using this argument?

You're so laughably uneducated and out of your depth with regards to this topic. Do what your dense father should have done all those years ago and pull the **** out.

Comment

Working...
          X