Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are black people/Rappers/Athletes NOT wasting money on gold/silver chains, jewelery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jewelry is always an investment, most things like cars and technological things always loose value very fast but jewelry in many cases can be worth more in the future.

that said i dont think most rappers and athletes buy jewelry with the intent to make money, still its not waistful like som ppl claim. and even if it was who cares? these ppl make tons of money, enough that they should be able to enjoy it.

some ppl might not see the point in wearing jewelry but others love that kind of stuff. to each his own. i know alot of ppl who always buy the newest cellphones and i personally think its a waste, sure the new iphone have some new features and at some point your old one will be outdated but not to the point that you need to buy every new iphone, your throwing alot of money down the drain. but they love phones and when they get a new one it damn near makes their month so to them its worth it.

same thing with alot women and shopping, they dont need all those shoes but if they get enough of a kick from buying them and they can afford it why not? its their money to spend. if you have enough money that you can buy these things then do it, you worked for it and you cant take the money with you when you die so you might aswell enjoy it.

Comment

Paper Money vs Gold Jewelry;

Gold is much better & more Valuable asset in the future, when Dollar falls due to Deep, deep, DEBT PROBLEM.

Comment

they're not buying bars of gold here, the actual value of the material they are buying this jewelry for is much lower than they are paying for.

In terms of jewelry being a good investment then yes it is, look at the auctions for Sophia loren's jewelry recently. millions. However the jewelry that these men are investing in probably wont keep its value. No one is going to pay millions in ten years for lil wayne's diamond encrusted beats headphones. But he did.

Comment

Let them spend and drive commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by Redemption View Post
            they're not buying bars of gold here, the actual value of the material they are buying this jewelry for is much lower than they are paying for.

In terms of jewelry being a good investment then yes it is, look at the auctions for Sophia loren's jewelry recently. millions. However the jewelry that these men are investing in probably wont keep its value. No one is going to pay millions in ten years for lil wayne's diamond encrusted beats headphones. But he did.
            That was exactly my point.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Jewellery is for women and its tacky and classless on men.

I used to own some fat gold chains and rings when I was a kid looking back now im glad I pawned that **** in before i was out of my teens.

Property is a much better investment than gold anyway.

Comment

Rappers are probably paying about $10,000 or more per ounce the way they are purchasing it, and diamonds are a shitty investment. I guess they could be spending their money in worse ways (and I'm sure they do), but you'd have a point if they were buying ounces of gold for $50 over spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                  Rappers are probably paying about $10,000 or more per ounce the way they are purchasing it, and diamonds are a shitty investment. I guess they could be spending their money in worse ways (and I'm sure they do), but you'd have a point if they were buying ounces of gold for $50 over spot.
                  Look who is back!!!

my main man!

Comment

Working...
                  X