Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler vs. Froch. OFFICIAL and PUBLIC poll.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is a mental-case, I'm going with the guy who is a lunatic and might be the next Valero and kill someone. There's a reason this guy keeps winning with his limited skills, its because he is a nutjob with his lunging uppercuts.

Comment

I think Kessler takes it. but it could also very well go the other way.

Froch gets hit too much. and for a experienced guy like Kessler should know how to take advantage of that.

Comment

we'll see what Kessler's heart is made of in this fight. If he can overcome the bad defeat to Ward, and deal with someone comig at him trying to take his head of for 12 rounds he'll win a UD.

If he cant do either of the above he gets KOd. But i think he'll find a big performance in him in front of his own fans and win a close UD

Comment

kessler by UD or KO/TKO

they both have little to no lateral/head/upper body movement. they both come forward, they'll both be punching and kessler's punches are shorter, straighter and i believe they have about the same amount of pop. kessler's also better balanced and overall, not as sloppy as froch.

Comment

Kessler by Decision. Froch can only win by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              I hope Froch beats Kessler decisively but that Kessler gets away with the decision. This way Froch will not only know how it feels like getting robbed if youre fighting away from home [like Dirrell got robbed] but it will also expose Calzaghe's B-class resume even further. A win-win situation for me .
              you come across as a bitter ****"peeleft:

Comment

I'm not sure. Kessler has the tools to dominate Froch, but he seems to have lost his spark. I want to see Froch get his nose flattened but he has good fortune on his side at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Jones View Post
                  you come across as a bitter ****"peeleft:
                  A reet bitter ****.

Calzaghe dealt out more beatings than powder.

Comment

I want Froch to win but i have a feeling Kess will open up a lead Froch will come on strong late and Kess will hang on for a close UD

Comment

THE COBRA BY BRUTAL KO...keesler is cooked and just doesnt have the will to win at the high level anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X