Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara on Canelo-Golovkin Beef: Canelo Should Vacate, I'll Fight Both!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Why is it always about business with you Golovkin fans? I just want to see GGG in against someone with a pulse for once.
    Lol a floyd fan who cried about how much Manny was going to make against floyd telling someone else about business.

I don't care how much the fighters make. I can't wait til GGG blasts lara out of the ring.

But we get nothing but hot air from lara everytime he is weeks away from a fight. Its his usual tactic to get noticed. Not once, has he or his team ever shown up to a GGG fight, or even post fight conference to make some noise.

Comment

meanwhile no one asks how much K2 would even offer Lara...

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
        I don't care how much the fighters make. I can't wait til GGG blasts lara out of the ring.
        It sounds like you do care, otherwise why bring up anything about Lara's fan base or how many people know who he is?

The fact is it would be interesting to see how a well schooled Cuban would do against GGG. To me that's all that matters.

It's great that Lara is clearly showing interest in the fight, maybe that will put a stop to all the talk about how no one wants to face Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          What I got out of hi statement is exactly what he said. He wants Canelo again and GGG. Funny how everybody will admit the Lara-Canelo fight was close and Lara has been asking for a rematch since but nobody is pushing for that fight again. And like Lara says. He's already proven he'll fight anybody anywhere.
          Trust me, I'm a big Lara fan! I've posted here MANY TIMES, that I think Lara could beat Mayweather @ 154. However, Lara's style is not appreciated by the majority of "fight" fans, plus he's Cuban, and like Rigo, no matter how good they are, it's not worth fighting them. However, if Lara was to beat Jacobs for the WBA title, eventually Canelo and GGG would have to pay attention, and fans would ask to see the fight. I think even if Lara beat Quillen (nice fight in Miami or Orlando), he would be taken more seriously as a contender @ 160! Unfortunately for Lara, "If it doesn't make dollars, then it doesn't make sense!" If GGG turned down an offer to fight Ward, because he wasn't financially worth it, than why would GGG fight Lara? Why would Canelo give him a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
            Lol a floyd fan who cried about how much Manny was going to make against floyd telling someone else about business.

But we get nothing but hot air from lara everytime he is weeks away from a fight. Its his usual tactic to get noticed. Not once, has he or his team ever shown up to a GGG fight, or even post fight conference to make some noise.
            I can't wait till GGG hits 40 with a caine in the ring meanwhile Lara still fights on PBC like the 154 card this May!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Why is it always about business with you Golovkin fans? I just want to see GGG in against someone with a pulse for once.
              This guy should stop posting. You want a link when Lara called out your idol Floyd? "Lara don't bring no money to the table doe." It's hilarious when it's thrown back at these clowns' faces.

Lara: I Want Floyd Mayweather For My Next Fight!
              Last edited by jqSide; 05-06-2016, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                One of the biggest stumbling blocks to this fight is Lara's demand to get multiple millions. K2 has said they'd fight anyone as long as its financial feasible.

Lara is pretty slick in his waffling. But seriously, he can't expect k2 to lose money fighting him.
                So basically they're going to continue paying BUMS $500k instead. Because they're never gonna get any good fighters to get paid soo little

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  meanwhile no one asks how much K2 would even offer Lara...
                  $500K and food stamps. We ALL know they don't pay jack sht! Heck GGG their cash cow barely started making $1 million. PBC fluffers on their undercard make more then he does.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    This guy should stop posting. You want a link when Lara called out your idol Floyd? "Lara don't bring no money to the table doe." It's hilarious when it's thrown back at these clowns' faces.

Lara: I Want Floyd Mayweather For My Next Fight!
                    What does Floyd have to do with this thread?

And you do realize that Mayweather was in a way different position than GGG when it comes to PPV sales, right? You can't seriously try to equate the two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      $500K and food stamps. We ALL know they don't pay jack sht! Heck GGG their cash cow barely started making $1 million. PBC fluffers on their undercard make more then he does.
                      I'm sure Lara and Martirosyan will be making some nice cash this month. The card is great

Comment

Working...
                      X